Reviews for The Light Chronicles: Gregor and The Slasher Horizon
Alpha mewtwo chapter 21 . 2/25
Wait a sec Anna called him selfish and Justin said he cared about luxas life more but he is selfish play on words there buddy hahah
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2016
finish it, otherwise you are a piece of shit.
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 22 . 7/1/2016
another half a decade break huh? i wxpect you will be back in 2018
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
that was a long ass fucking sword jesus christ
Salamence989 chapter 22 . 3/1/2016
Plz continue
carlos chapter 22 . 7/19/2015
This story is amazing
Vesta Goddess of the Hearth chapter 22 . 3/17/2015
Pls continue great book love it amazing (I hated Justin but somewhat like him now but I still hate him)

-the Royal Gaurd
pyro159 chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
i love how you depicted gregor, although i have one problem. In most other fan fictions it describes his rager side as he is battling but you don't that much. I would like to request you to describe it more, other than that one more thing. Is he going to be able to outrage? BTW what happened to his two guns. other than that, this is going really good and your depicting the characters really well and i can tell that you are going to have something happen that we didn't even see coming.
AresTheUnderlander chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
you dont like gregor and ares omg i hate u
cutesnake123 chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
This is cutesnake123 I really like the story so far some things a little sketchy but pretty good to me
Harley the overlander chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
More more mor MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE plz
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
The story is decent with only a few holes so far, but the grammar gave me cancer. In addition, Suzanne Collins wrote consistently with a third person protagonist limited point of view, while you seem vascillate wildly between limited and omniscient. That's beyond fixing at this point.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
So good! Update pleaseeeee!