Reviews for The Light Chronicles: Gregor and The Slasher Horizon
Mathias head of the RoyalGaurd chapter 22 . 3/17
Pls continue great book love it amazing (I hated Justin but somewhat like him now but I still hate him)

-the Royal Gaurd
pyro159 chapter 22 . 3/8
i love how you depicted gregor, although i have one problem. In most other fan fictions it describes his rager side as he is battling but you don't that much. I would like to request you to describe it more, other than that one more thing. Is he going to be able to outrage? BTW what happened to his two guns. other than that, this is going really good and your depicting the characters really well and i can tell that you are going to have something happen that we didn't even see coming.
AresTheUnderlander chapter 13 . 1/26
you dont like gregor and ares omg i hate u
cutesnake123 chapter 12 . 1/21
This is cutesnake123 I really like the story so far some things a little sketchy but pretty good to me
Harley the overlander chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
More more mor MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE plz
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
The story is decent with only a few holes so far, but the grammar gave me cancer. In addition, Suzanne Collins wrote consistently with a third person protagonist limited point of view, while you seem vascillate wildly between limited and omniscient. That's beyond fixing at this point.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
So good! Update pleaseeeee!
HRagnarok chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
I love the story so far especially the character development in this story. The way you show Gregor's flaws and how Justin is not a douche. You should seriously think of writing a real book. You have the talent. Now all you need to do is do it.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
you must write more, Quickly, i needz to know more about the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
What the F?! What the F!?, I know this is a site where you can write cussing bus seriosly, Wha the f...
striker eureka chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
whens the next one !
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
good job
4sdvzrh chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
It's funny really. Justin swear upon that which does not exist. If he is not a king and he does not marry Luxa then these words will be lies. Justin sounds like he's smart enough to figure that Luxa will most likely choose Gregor over him.
Ah the Lawyer within.
Tytonic chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
They really have it tough, don't they?
I feel bad for them, but envy them for having the strength to go on. Heavens knows if I could, I don't know how much emotional pain I can take. I tend I just shut my min down, and as a result I never cry when I am sad. The physical stuff I could handle, but it wouldn't be fun.

A nice twist that you incorporated with the. While new wolf thing. I can only imagine what role that will play later on in the story. Whatever it is, I trust that you will make it work, and make it flow perfectly.

Keep up the great work,
-Tytonic
Guest chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
Its coming along very well.:)