Reviews for Waves of Change
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Amazing! I love it. It's so beautiful.
irelandk chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
:) your character come to life
menenia chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh my God! What a great story! Why haven't I read this before? And I've never liked fics with Jake or any other wolfpack members (except Seth), and mostly just stayed clear of it. This one I loved though, every single word of it! Couldn't stop reading! Thanks so much guys (or; girls!)!
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Amazing story! I felt like I was reading a novel, it was so long, but I loved every minute of it!
Rhea Bleu chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
It was alright ... i was expecting it to be more angsty and filled with more drama. I usually avoid angsty stories and i could read this fine because to be honest i didn't find it as fulfilling as your other stories.
prettybutterfly99 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
*pant* your awsome
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Great story! Sometimes it's nice to just read a story knowing that it is a one shot and it's not necessary to get too involved.
MissyBlack31 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Love all your stories but honestly was hesitant about this pairing ... again, you've made me believe! The characters were honest and likeable. Rachel, the meddling sister, gotta love her. :) Very hot and very sweet. Thank you!

Looking forward to your other updates! Understand life getting in the way, been there, so don't feel guilty. Your fans will still be here waiting with bated breath. :))
chele681 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
So nice to have a little more Jake / Paul in the world.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh wow. Never been a big fan of Jake and/or Paul fics but this was very nice. I'm glad I went ahead and read it. The plot was interesting and certainly had its unique points. The writing was, as usual, fantastic (like I could even think anything less than amazing from you two!). This story was crazy long. You must love the birthday girl extra hard.

I thought the story had a good amount of angst and I like the way time didn't seem to stand still. It moved along and before you knew it, six years had gone by. I thought it was a great coming of age story for a character combo that doesn't get a lot of action in the ficworld. Great job.

I particularly enjoyed this line: "He felt so big in my hands, and I wasn't sure how it'd work - how it could possibly feel good if something like that had to somehow fit there." hehehe. I guess it all worked out in the end for them.
Champe4life chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Your writting never fails to impress! Another fantastic story.

Look forward to the next Marked update.

Keep it up!

Love Champe
WhiteBlueJay chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Yeah, you better post another chapter of Marked. I'm dying over here! But on the other hand this is amazing. Everyone who helped write this, give yourself a pat on the back cause this is AMAZING! It is good to know that this place has writers like you, because let's face it, some people (*cough* me *cough*) could not write something this good. I'm just amazed. Wow. Just wow.
kimberlycullen10 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
omg you guys... this was absolutely amazing, and i loved every second of it! it makes me so happy to know that paul will take care of jake (even when he insists he doesn't need it, because we all know that's what jake will do) and that he'll guide him through all his "firsts"... which, by the way, i loved reading about so far, and i wouldn't be mad if you ever wrote more of that... ;) haha no but seriously, you are the best, and i don't deserve either of you :) i'd be lost without the both of you. it means the world that you wrote this just for me, on my birthday... what an amazing gift. thank you SO much :D i love you both sfm!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I think this might be the first Jacob/Paul I've read and I really enjoyed it! You captured Jake's impulsive and innocent nature nicely and the images of Paul clenching his jaw on the verge of losing his temper was perfect! I really like the slow build in this story - Jake's feeling of isolation, the huge confusion over Paul & Rachel's relationship and even the 'what does it all mean' aspect of the big talk. These boys are very sweet together and their first date was lovely, even with the addition of meddling family members being brought into the mix :)

Thanks for sharing this lovely birthday gift with all of us!
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 8/2/2010