Reviews for Black Silk Tie
posum chapter 42 . 4/18
just WOW! I loved this story from start to finish and it will forever be one of my favorites. You are a fantastic writer able to portray characters that you can live the story with them,,,that is rare, Loved it!
Missysue32 chapter 42 . 4/14
Excellent Story!
Missysue32 chapter 32 . 4/13
Fucking Hot that’s what and I want MY OWN DAMN EDWARD! (JUST LIKE THIS EDWARD) Can you mail me one?
lulu0917 chapter 1 . 3/8
This is like FSOG...I love it!
frostedglaze chapter 8 . 2/18
I came back to reread this, and still love it, though Bella and Edward did annoy me from time to time.
frostedglaze chapter 35 . 2/18
They should have gone to the police. Carmen attacked Bella with an unknown substance.
frostedglaze chapter 23 . 2/18
I see that Carmen regrets letting go of a man who became a billionaire.
frostedglaze chapter 22 . 2/18
Why is Bella so self conscious? Carmen is going to eat her alive.
frostedglaze chapter 20 . 2/18
I am on team Bella right now.
frostedglaze chapter 18 . 2/18
Edward is a hypocrite, considering he constantly monitors what Bella is doing.
frostedglaze chapter 16 . 2/18
Uh...what about the Makenna situation? Did Bella forget about that?
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 2/17
I am proud of Bella for saying no to Edward, but it also annoys me that she is constantly thinking of Edward.
frostedglaze chapter 10 . 2/17
Edward was purposely flirting with Leah. Why? To make Bella jealous? Well it worked, and it made Bella act like such a jealous immature teen. Her self esteem is pretty low, and it was cruel of Edward to use that against her.
frostedglaze chapter 9 . 2/17
That was a very nice citrus.
frostedglaze chapter 7 . 2/17
Bella gets on my nerves. She was so ready to do whatever he wanted just so that he wouldn't kick her out of the apartment after the Rose debacle. I just wanted to slap her! Then again, I also wanted to slap Rosalie for being such an interloper in Bella's date.

As for Edward, well he is stalking Bella, that is so wrong, and I cannot wait to see what happens when Bella finds out. I just hope she gets a backbone and stops swooning over Edward's looks.
3,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »