Reviews for Black Silk Tie
Amazing story! One of my favs!
His interest was PIQUED, not PEAKED.
"AS I should," not "HAS I should." C'mon!
You need to learn the difference between "your" and "you're" and "who's" and "whose," among other things.
She REINED in her emotions (think horses), not RAINED. Geez.
Why are you using "has" instead of "as"? It's "AS you wish."
I guess I don't get why he would need a translator if he speaks german himself. Bellas attitude toward Edward (her being so easy) seems identical to every other womans ….nothing to set her apart. But just the type of girl a whore like him would take advantage of, shes broke, has low self esteem, and is desperate.
I REALLY wish you didn't have Bella fucking fan Girling/hero worshipping Edward right off the bat like this. You make her so cheap and easy its really unattractive. And even if he was hot as the sun, she should be able to control her thoughts and not be such a fucking drooling clinger. Its just embarrassing. It literally makes me want to stop reading. You have Bella falling all over herself for a WHORE!

And don't have her offer up to take a cab or bus if she doesn't really mean it, the whole time she was talking she sounded like she was hoping he would make her get in his car. EMBARRASSING!
So Edward is nothing but a whore? First hes talking about jessicas ass, then his ex sub at the restaurant , then having fantasies about Heidi at the restaurant, having 3 subs in 2 months, then Makenna, then his "master" that apparently left him wanting more...….and this is all in the first chapter. He says he only contracts subs for 3 months at a time. Proving my thoughts that men use this lifestyle as an reason/excuse to be a nasty used up whore.
Love the story, Bella’s weakness just pisses me off. Like she knows that she can’t be what he wants yet keeps giving in, like grow a back bone girl. And I love that she made out with him then confronted him about HIS actions? She’s more at fault than he is.
beautifulmystery18 chapter 42 . 3/31
love it
Girl chapter 6 . 3/22
LOVE IT! EFFING LOVE IT !
I don't understand the weird plot change...why have Bella be victimized by James? Its so out of place in the story. There are ways to make a character vulnerable without resorting to such strange extremes.
Bella runs away after listening in to the weird Carmen and Edward conversation and of course as soon as Edward stopped her she is immediately in heat...as if she has to fuck Carmen out of his mind. Does Bella realize that Edward is still extremely sexually attracted to Carmen? He did jack off to thoughts of her as soon as he realized that she would be at the party.
Why do you have bella constantly waging a war with every female that likes Edward? Its so fucking tiring.
3,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »