Reviews for The Tapestry of Time
JWOHPfan chapter 35 . 9/16/2010
That was awesome! I hope Minerva mellows a bit, she's so hard to like the way she acts now. Update when you can.
alias093001 chapter 35 . 9/16/2010
It should be an interesting sorting. Will Harry, Tom, and Poppy be in the same house, or will they be separated?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 35 . 9/16/2010
Great work, I'm liking how the story is progressing...
xDarklightx chapter 35 . 9/16/2010
I like it. Update soon.
FriendofMolly chapter 34 . 9/15/2010
teddy,

That was a nasty cliffie. I'm so glad you cleared up the question. My guess was way off(I won't tell you), but I was really glad how it turned out. Harry and Tom's conversation was normal and expected. Gee now I'm gong to obsess over the Sorting possibilities? Thanks so much! So, how are you feeling? Better I hope!

Until the next.

FoM
NewProphecy chapter 34 . 9/15/2010
Oh, hooray! They're married!

I can't WAIT for the Sorting!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 34 . 9/15/2010
Much better... I was seriouslly worried... glad they still got married!
xDarklightx chapter 34 . 9/15/2010
I like it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
wandamarie chapter 34 . 9/15/2010
thank you it was a good one hope you are felling better
arya19 chapter 34 . 9/15/2010
We understand finally why she said no. Good one. You had me really worried for a moment.

You said before that Tom, Harry and Minerva are gonna end up friends. I just hope it's not a remake of the friendship between Harry, Ron and Hermione. Fighting trolls is maybe good to start friendship but I never really liked the way they started it: hurting, lying and then getting together against adults.
farwalker chapter 34 . 9/15/2010
That was just evil...

the previous cliffie that is
alias093001 chapter 34 . 9/15/2010
I can see where Roxana was coming from, she didn't realize that Severus was in love with her.

And, will Minerva ever get along with Harry and Tom?
ffanfiction chapter 34 . 9/15/2010
enjoyable like normal. Thats wasn't a nasty cliff hanger. But a sweet enjoyable cliff hanger.
bkerrmom1 chapter 34 . 9/15/2010
Yea! You worried me last chapter! Great story!
ruth hammond chapter 33 . 9/15/2010
Booo, there had better be a good reason behind that ending...hope for an early update..
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »