Reviews for The Tapestry of Time
Harriverse chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
You know, thank you for reminding me that you write in a foreign language. Not that you write U.S. English badly, but it helps impress on me just how fantastic it is for you to write in a different language.

As for your story, I really had to tamp down my questions about the whole time paradox issues and how all of the changes your characters are making would travel through time and have an impact. Then I had to kick myself to not impose child psychology aspects on Tom's spending 6 years in an environment where his needs were minimally met, if met at all and the impact that had on his personality.

Over the course of spending a day trapped inside by a snowy freezing cold day, I just relaxed and had fun getting into your story just for what it was-your story! And boy, did I have fun and pout when I ran out of updates to follow. The characters are just fun if not deeply developed. The action is fast paced and keeps your attention. The new prophecy and different war no longer seem so far fetched. Like I said, its fun!
ruth hammond chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Wondering if this story is complete, or if it is going to have more chapters added...I have really been enjoying the story...I am afraid that I am one of those nuisances that authors hate...readers but not always reviewers...i get into the story and don't want to stop...

here's hoping for more...
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Just how will Severus and Roxana punish Harry and Tom if they ever have to...can't wait for Severus and Roxana to get together
jovy.yaplito chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
I really love this story, I hope you'll finish it soon.
Jovy chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Well this is definitely a good fan fiction story. The author made it clear from the beginning that this is an alternate universe and out of character story.

Time travel of helga explained how dumbledore knew where Harry sleeps in petunia's house. Severus is Harry's uncle?! (very original) and he became Harry's guardian! I like this, it still Snape but with a heart.

Harry and Severus time travelled to the 4 founders time. Helga can communicate with Hogwarts the castle and so can Harry and Snape as they were told and spent time with the four founders. The founders together with Snape planned to help Tom to not become the Dark Lord. Severus and Harry together with Roxana Ravenclaw time travelled again.

Snape adopted Harry then became Tom's guardian. Tom and Harry were brought up as brothers. Headmaster Dippet agreed to build a school for younger magical children one class for 7 and 8 year olds and another class for 9 and 10 year olds. Harry, Tom, Poppy Pomfrey and Minerva McGonagall were all in one class.

OMG! Severus and Roxana will get married! I have always had this soft spot for Snape and I'm glad that this story is happy for Snape, Harry and Tom. Severus and Roxana are having twin girls during the Christmas holidays!

Ok, forgive me for asking this...why did Snape and Pomfrey have to apparate the 3 kids to King's Cross when they already live in Hogwarts castle? For tradition maybe? And I thought that magical children are not allowed to apparate till they reach a certain age? This was the reason why they have to use a port key when they went to see the international quiddich game in the 3rd original book.
magicanimegurl chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
This is getting exciting! I want to know how everyone life turns out, how the future changed, the battle with Grindelwald, etc... When will you update this?!
Angery fan chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
skyesmommy chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Update update update! PLEASE?!
Miss Pen Name chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great story, but WHY is your paragraph break 'carpet showing the age?'
aderrett chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
this is really good and i look forward to more
jenn008 chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Update soon!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Tokio HotelÁźÄ

what going to happen next
SupernaturalHPfreak chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Im rather confused by this past/future thing.

I think you should make it stand out a little more 'cause I became a little confused.

Other than that, its pretty good
mas1581 chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
More please! Great story!
Outofthisworldgal chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
well I must say that I love this story. I could stop reading it. In fact I have read all your stories and even stayed up until 3:00am last night before forcing myself t go to bed. Anyways, I hope that you are still going to finish this story and that everything is ok in your life since its pretty much been 2 years since an update.

644 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »