Reviews for The Tapestry of Time
Jovy chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Well this is definitely a good fan fiction story. The author made it clear from the beginning that this is an alternate universe and out of character story.

Time travel of helga explained how dumbledore knew where Harry sleeps in petunia's house. Severus is Harry's uncle?! (very original) and he became Harry's guardian! I like this, it still Snape but with a heart.

Harry and Severus time travelled to the 4 founders time. Helga can communicate with Hogwarts the castle and so can Harry and Snape as they were told and spent time with the four founders. The founders together with Snape planned to help Tom to not become the Dark Lord. Severus and Harry together with Roxana Ravenclaw time travelled again.

Snape adopted Harry then became Tom's guardian. Tom and Harry were brought up as brothers. Headmaster Dippet agreed to build a school for younger magical children one class for 7 and 8 year olds and another class for 9 and 10 year olds. Harry, Tom, Poppy Pomfrey and Minerva McGonagall were all in one class.

OMG! Severus and Roxana will get married! I have always had this soft spot for Snape and I'm glad that this story is happy for Snape, Harry and Tom. Severus and Roxana are having twin girls during the Christmas holidays!

Ok, forgive me for asking this...why did Snape and Pomfrey have to apparate the 3 kids to King's Cross when they already live in Hogwarts castle? For tradition maybe? And I thought that magical children are not allowed to apparate till they reach a certain age? This was the reason why they have to use a port key when they went to see the international quiddich game in the 3rd original book.
magicanimegurl chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
This is getting exciting! I want to know how everyone life turns out, how the future changed, the battle with Grindelwald, etc... When will you update this?!
Angery fan chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
TO BE CONTINUED MY ASS:(
skyesmommy chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Update update update! PLEASE?!
Miss Pen Name chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great story, but WHY is your paragraph break 'carpet showing the age?'
aderrett chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
this is really good and i look forward to more
jenn008 chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Update soon!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Tokio HotelÁźÄ

what going to happen next
SupernaturalHPfreak chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Im rather confused by this past/future thing.

I think you should make it stand out a little more 'cause I became a little confused.

Other than that, its pretty good
mas1581 chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
More please! Great story!
Outofthisworldgal chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
well I must say that I love this story. I could stop reading it. In fact I have read all your stories and even stayed up until 3:00am last night before forcing myself t go to bed. Anyways, I hope that you are still going to finish this story and that everything is ok in your life since its pretty much been 2 years since an update.

Outofthisworldgal
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
Wow! Another one of your great stories, with an engaging plot, realistic reactions and well-portrayed characters. You're a really amazig author!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
this is really really good! wonder what'll happen next... please update soon!
Shannon the Original chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
update soon please
chris chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
interesting story so far and i hope life health and your muse give you the time,happiness,and inspiration to finish this story.
640 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »