Reviews for The Tapestry of Time
PSay chapter 45 . 9/26/2010
I am so glad all the children that travelled into the past got to meet Amaterasu. She will be quite old when Harry and Tom return to the future. I'm sure she will appreciate the company. It is great that Salazar knows a spell to make her eyes safe. Thank you for writing. I look forward to more of this story. pms
ffanfiction chapter 45 . 9/26/2010
don't over do yourself. Looking forward to reading both of your daily's and anything else you put out like always.
farwalker chapter 45 . 9/26/2010
It'll be nice to have peaceful relations with the Basalisk in the future.
bkerrmom1 chapter 45 . 9/26/2010
I cannot wait til next chapter... Boys and their pet Giant snake... mischief and mayhem indeed
wandamarie chapter 45 . 9/26/2010
FriendofMolly chapter 45 . 9/26/2010
teddy,

Well that went better than I thought it would. I do hope that Harry can back Tom off his Basilisk fascination. The two things they forgot to ask Salazar were, where are the two other entrances and more importantly what's the yearly charm needed to tame the Basilisk's murderous stare? I do have high hopes for this one. I also hope that Salazar turning bad doesn't happen in this one. It is after all one of Tom's motivations in the future. Hmmm. Let that sing to your muse.

FoM
JWOHPfan chapter 45 . 9/26/2010
LOL You and your cliffies lol! I wonder what they forgot to ask?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 45 . 9/26/2010
Ooh... I like Amaterasu...
alias093001 chapter 45 . 9/26/2010
I don't think Poppy and Minerva expected that Tom and Harry could speak Parseltongue. Especially Minerva. Didn't she wonder why they were capable of traveling back in time?
Milliefluff chapter 45 . 9/26/2010
Great, I like those two getting along as brothers!
FriendofMolly chapter 44 . 9/26/2010
teddy,

Obviously I'm rather glad that Harry was indeed there, not in some other time. Though you wrote this late at night, it was good. It sounds like the four students had a very enjoyable vacation. Yet they were learning the whole time. Maybe it's because I'm afraid of what might happen, but Tom and his obsession about Salazars pet is begining to irritate me. I just cringe when I think what can happen. But it could work out to the good, and I'm just being pessimistic.

FoM
Eva9673 chapter 44 . 9/26/2010
I still love your story :D and i can't wait for more chapters
NewProphecy chapter 44 . 9/25/2010
Ahhh...I hope Minerva gets to become an Animagus soon. :)
naru894 chapter 44 . 9/25/2010
a chapteris a chapter and is ok
Milliefluff chapter 44 . 9/25/2010