Reviews for The Tapestry of Time
wandamarie chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
it is getting good i tread to find you on face book but i could not please let me know how thanks it is a good story thanks
graynavarre chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
This looks like fun - but is there no way you could save Dudley. It isn't his fault he is being raised by abusive people. If taught, he might know better.
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Heh heh heh you tell him Helga! I loved it!
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
you are really the best when it comes to founders stories not many have ever write or finish alot of founders stories like you do I hope you're ok with you being in a bad health good chapter
Flying Chrissy chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I hope she hexes Dumbles but if he doesn't aggree and do as she has asked!
gwed462 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Hi! I was really excited when i saw you posted this story! :)

I think it would be cool to have this take place in the Founder's time and have Severus in the picture, too. It would be awesome to introduce new creatures or spells or whatnot in the future!
azphxbrd chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Good doesn't Helga visit Dudley Dursley and remove him from the Dursley household also and let Snape change his behavior from a spoiled brat to a well behaved child along with letting Petune know he of magical birth also the same as Harry.I wish Helga took Harry with her instead to the four founders after seeing how Albus Dumbledore cared about Harry's welfare.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
teddy,

I have the feeling Helga will at one point shake Dumbledore"s World, not just by being a Time Traveler. He certainly did not get on her good side. But as you have mentioned that Harry just might run into Riddle. That is a bit scary. I think you will want Harry to influence Tom toward the side of Light. One problem I see with that, he was born of a mentally unstable woman, from a mentally unstable family. So he'll have to be treated for that if there's any hope. Whatever you have in mind, I can't wait.

FoM
keeperoliver chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Same old Albus. Some things never change, like his fascination for lemon drops. You would think once Helga told him her name was Hufflepuff, he would think to ask her first name. Oh well, nice chapter sis, and you answered my question, before I got to ask it. Using you witch powers again. Legilimency. Look forward to more. Love you sis, as always, the keeper. P.S. I may not be able to Review all your chapters, but I will continue to follow the story.
Nymphadora Potter chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I loved it! Helga is wicked awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
wandamarie chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
it was a good one thanks keep up the great work
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Dumbledore stared at her in apparent surprise. "Excuse me, Ms. Hufflepuff, but who exactly are you?" he asked bluntly. "Are you in any way related to the Founder of Hogwarts, Helga Hufflepuff?"

"I am Helga Hufflepuff," Helga returned in a voice that clearly showed the Headmaster that she was getting angry.

I just absolutely loved that line...
Jaz Luna Potter chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
love your story cant watie untill tomarro
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
wow really cool good start I hope he changes tom from going evil I always like reading your stories because sometimes it got founders I haven't had the change to read lord of the wind I got so many emails to read over 30,000 because of updates from here through my emails
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
That was great. Update soon.
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »