Reviews for The Tapestry of Time
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
wow really cool good start I hope he changes tom from going evil I always like reading your stories because sometimes it got founders I haven't had the change to read lord of the wind I got so many emails to read over 30,000 because of updates from here through my emails
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
That was great. Update soon.
jennadancer chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Excellent! I always enjoy your time travel stories with little Harry. I look forward to reading more.
ElfGuard48 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very interested. Love your stories. Wonder what Dumbles will do when he finds out.
Nymphadora Potter chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awesome story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Update soon please!
PSay chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow! Harry is going to be rescued by his great great(plus) Granmother Helga Hufflepuff! This is exciting. I look forward to more of this story. pms
Ashyia Francis Belladonna chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
ohhh. I like this story.
FatedLunar chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Continue please? I love the concept of this story, and you did a nice job writing this chapter. Should be interesting to see how Snape ends up with Harry, and when this time stuff comes into play.
badluck-ngprod chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very interesting start to the story.
EllaPotter1988 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Awesome as I said before. I really like it. I think this is going to be awesome whichever way you go with it!
Horacrux777 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Yes were interested. More please. lol
tokris chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Like the intro... I'll be interested to see what happens next!
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
YES, please update...
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was great. Update soon.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
teddy,

If I'm interested? Oh my yes! I really enjoyed the start of this. Of course not the part where Harry is mortally ill. The connection to the Founders is always a wonderful path. That tapestry must be HUGE! I look forward to see what will happen next. teddy, You Rock!

Excited for the Next,