Reviews for Exceptions: The Thief and the Hero
DrunkOnMusic chapter 3 . 6/5/2017
This is wonderful; please update soon!
becky246 chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Awesome :)
acrobats they tumble chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I like this, a lot. Red X is so cute towards Raven. I hope that this will get an update.
Alakuriel chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase update this wonderful fic soon? Pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*
Wolf skater chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Please continue this it's so awesome! You have to finish it.
Ghosthands chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Enjoyed this story. Liked them walking the streets together. Wondering if you were gonna continue. Hope you do.
BG-13 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Dude this is so good. Please continue quickly!
BG-13 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Why am I reviewing again? Oh yeah, because it's Tuesday. Lol
BG-13 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I was laughing the entire time! This is awesome! Now onto the next chapt for me!
half-demon24 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Dude, if writer's block is stopping you from finishing this, I want to kill it. Argh. I have read practically every RedxRae FanFiction, and I love yours! You have GOT to finish it! It would make my day. And week. And month. Year. You get the point :D
Phifalling chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Please update! This is by far my favourite RavenxRed X story and I have literally gone through the entire archive ( and you don't want to know how long that took)!
kungfupencil chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
i love this story! i think you've portrayed raven and red-x perfectly!
Can't chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Hey, this is my first ever review, so please excuse the mistakes. I just have three things to say.

1. Please oh please oh PLEASE! - review more often! Seriously, I'm probably going to die of suspense if you din't update soon. Your story is really THAT GOOD!

2. As for . . . helpful critcism . . . I would suggest perhaps just a little more suspense, but that's the only complaint I have at the moment!

3. And that's it! Just please update soon and don't leave this wonderful story to rot in the gutter. Thanks

Asta lavista.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
"I'm not touching you... I'm not touching you..." ')

I love how he pretty much blackmails her into spending the day with him.

"It was so sudden that Raven swore it must have been on instinct alone. As she was just inches away from being assaulted by a tourist clad in a hideous blue Hawaii shirt and Bermuda shorts, her view was suddenly blocked by a much darker, t-shirt covered chest. A very well-toned t-shirt covered chest. It took her a moment to realize that her now aching back was against a wall and two arms had materialized undeniably close to her vulnerable position."

I very much like this entire section.

They really are adorable together.

"He couldn't help the smirk, honestly he couldn't. Probably some sort of nerve condition that he should get checked out. Later."

Gotta love those similarities...

The hand holding thing was just too cute, and really his promises to "behave" just keep me in stitches.

His hair... somewhere during this story, she'll be running her hands through it.

Ahhh, with the kiss on the hand. Another Remy LeBeau move.

She wants to see his eyes... now who does that sound like?

I love how there really are some awesome parallels here. She reall does have her own Kitty doesn't she? And a Scott, and a Kurt! And kinda an Evan too.

Oh, and a Wanda.