Reviews for Fault Line
Tobias Eaton chapter 1 . 4/4
I can honestly say that I enjoyed every second of this fanfiction. I also loved how you ended it, overall this is one of my favorite outsiders stories!
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
I liked it. Good story.
justliving11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I just wanted to say that S.E Hinton wrote in her book, that soda doesn't smoke only when he wants to look tuff or something is really bothering him.
pinksugarrush chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
This is beautiful and so sad as well.

I feel sad when I read this because it seems that their relationship are starting to break into shambles and it makes me not want to read it. But I have to read it, because the writing is beautiful and I want to see a happy ending.

I love it. I'm so envious!

Keep up the good work!
Goldenponygirl chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
awsome. could do without pearl [i just reallyy hate ocxcharecters!] but awesome. i burst out laughing when two bit said 'if you want to get technical' that seems like good ole' two bit XD great story plz write more
karmine chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
Wow! Such a great story! Thank you for writing this :) I loved reading it.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
is the name of my band director
Silly McWilly Phillie chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This has to be my favorite Outsiders fanfiction of all time. No mary-sues, no full-on romance, etc. I applaud you for writing such a good fanfiction. I never thought they existed! 3
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
You know what? I love practically ALL of your stories! I keep running across them, I'll read them, look at the author and go "HOLY CRAP! I LOVE THEM!" And, you're stories never disappoint! This was a great one!

Cirruz The Night Elf
KateCurtis chapter 21 . 10/8/2011
Great story! I absolutely looooooove it! . (five stars!)
Dramatic Night Walker chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
One word...

SKILL!
Believe In Something Bigger chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
Your Two-Bit in this was GREAT. He was spot-on. I freaking loved this. Everything that happened in this just flowed perfectly ... as always, haha. (:
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 21 . 7/14/2011
Can't believe I never finished.

Absolutely love.
checkerboardom chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
I love it! You really brought the characters back real well.
Independence Undervalued chapter 21 . 4/5/2011
I kept wondering when you'd finish this and for some reason I never noticed you had! I loved the ending(: I think you tied it up just enough to leave the doors for continuing it open, but leaving the readers mostly satisfied. It was a great story(: