Reviews for Shinji 108
Hercules8 chapter 13 . 10/8
Good God, this is amazing! I can't get enough of it! :3
Hercules8 chapter 11 . 10/8
I seriously love this story now. :)
Hercules8 chapter 10 . 10/8
Gendo is a Spartan 1?! What the hack! That was a twist, I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Hercules8 chapter 8 . 10/8
How did Gendo figure out the Spartan hand-signs? That's just crazy that he figured them out. Well, at any rate the story is amazing! I can't wait to read more! :D
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 10/8
I really like Spartan Shinji! Spartans from the Halo universe are so cool! :D
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 10/8
At first, I wasn't sure I like this story. But now, it's growing on me. Keep up the good work! :)
SF3P0X1 chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
Any chance you're going to come back and finish this?
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
6 Green - Shinji Ikari _ DragonZord.
1 Blue - Rei Ayanami _ Triceratops.
2 Red - Asuka Langley S. _ Tyrannosaurus.
3 Pink - Mari Makinami _ Pteradactyle.
4 Black - Maria Vincennes _ Mastadon.
5 Yellow - Hikari Horaki _ Sabertooth Tiger.
7 White - Kowaru Nagisa _ Titanus.
redkama chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
that's pretty high on the stupid shit i've wasted time reading
Gundam Kaiser chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Holy crap. Just when I thought this could not get more epic, you made the Getter Robo protagonist a SPARTAN-III Power Ranger.

... Hear that? That's the sound of my mind breaking from pure epic.
Twisted Ambitions chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
I can remember a time when this was my favorite story of yours, this latest chapter reminds me of why. So much happened in this chapter I don't know where to start, because admittedly i'll probably have to reread to get a grip on everything that's happened so far. Oh god the foreshadowing. Project ZEO? Seems promising. Was that Lord Zedd on the moon? I just can't wait for the next installment. Maybe they'll even figure out Gendo and Fuyutsuki are Spartan I's? Also i'm afraid i'm not familiar with the flood unless i'm remembering wrong.. Keep up the epic!
Ahaloburnout chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Nice to see your back. Good Chapter as always but if I have any criticism it the fact that at times you use portions of the halo books verbatim. I'm not talking about general ideas but the same actual text. This chapters one came from the Fall of Reach right before Chief and Cortana's test. I must ask why. The only reason I can think of that you would do this is if it you're twisting the meaning the original passage had. Everything else was superb except this one flaw.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
What the hell is with you and making friggin epic stories. xD
CMV chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
i put all reviews together (somewhat)

i'm lazy bastard, sue me

1: there goes my idea for a Masterchief John-117 Pink Ranger, like the vikings said, only real men wear pink (or nothing/means:the blood of their enemies on theyr skin)

2:in my mind it is just somewhat ridiculousilly wrong to get them together with the Rangers, okay even i got a skyrim themed evangelion but... that... why the frakking hell it just goes so perfectily together ?
Shinji Asuka chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Zordon? Or. Or, you ruined Evangelion and halo putting this effeminate series you prop, evangelion is not Evangelion without Eves. Do not manage to read not up to the half of the chapter one and it gave to me desire of being sick on my keyboard.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »