Reviews for Shinji 108
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 3/7
6 Green - Shinji Ikari _ DragonZord.
1 Blue - Rei Ayanami _ Triceratops.
2 Red - Asuka Langley S. _ Tyrannosaurus.
3 Pink - Mari Makinami _ Pteradactyle.
4 Black - Maria Vincennes _ Mastadon.
5 Yellow - Hikari Horaki _ Sabertooth Tiger.
7 White - Kowaru Nagisa _ Titanus.
redkama chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
that's pretty high on the stupid shit i've wasted time reading
Gundam Kaiser chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Holy crap. Just when I thought this could not get more epic, you made the Getter Robo protagonist a SPARTAN-III Power Ranger.

... Hear that? That's the sound of my mind breaking from pure epic.
Twisted Ambitions chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
I can remember a time when this was my favorite story of yours, this latest chapter reminds me of why. So much happened in this chapter I don't know where to start, because admittedly i'll probably have to reread to get a grip on everything that's happened so far. Oh god the foreshadowing. Project ZEO? Seems promising. Was that Lord Zedd on the moon? I just can't wait for the next installment. Maybe they'll even figure out Gendo and Fuyutsuki are Spartan I's? Also i'm afraid i'm not familiar with the flood unless i'm remembering wrong.. Keep up the epic!
Ahaloburnout chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Nice to see your back. Good Chapter as always but if I have any criticism it the fact that at times you use portions of the halo books verbatim. I'm not talking about general ideas but the same actual text. This chapters one came from the Fall of Reach right before Chief and Cortana's test. I must ask why. The only reason I can think of that you would do this is if it you're twisting the meaning the original passage had. Everything else was superb except this one flaw.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
What the hell is with you and making friggin epic stories. xD
CMV chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
i put all reviews together (somewhat)

i'm lazy bastard, sue me

1: there goes my idea for a Masterchief John-117 Pink Ranger, like the vikings said, only real men wear pink (or nothing/means:the blood of their enemies on theyr skin)

2:in my mind it is just somewhat ridiculousilly wrong to get them together with the Rangers, okay even i got a skyrim themed evangelion but... that... why the frakking hell it just goes so perfectily together ?
Shinji Asuka chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Zordon? Or. Or, you ruined Evangelion and halo putting this effeminate series you prop, evangelion is not Evangelion without Eves. Do not manage to read not up to the half of the chapter one and it gave to me desire of being sick on my keyboard.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Faves.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
**SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED IN THIS REVIEW**

Shinji gives up being the Green Ranger. He merges with an Angel.

... why do I see him coming back as the White Ranger? Could it be, perhaps, that I'm just that familiar with the original Power Rangers mythos?

I dunno, but I read this entire thing in a night, and it held my attention the whole time. The appearance of the Zords instead of the EVAs, as well as the names of the MAGI being replaced, kind of made me cock an eyebrow, and I'm wondering how you're going to explain the formation of the MAGI computer system. As you should know, the creation of the original MAGI system (in the anime, at least) was thanks to Ritsuko's mother, and the three different computers were the three different aspects of her life (her as a scientist, her as a mother, and her as a woman, if I remember correctly). I'm left to wonder how that will be explained here.

You miss a few words every now and then, but it's not hard to tell what words you're missing. All in all, it's a very good idea, and I hope you see it through to its end. I'll be waiting for the next updated with bated breath.
Have a Little Feith chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
Hmm... There were a few words missing here and there just to let you know. Other than that, good job. Now... That love letter, it should be shredded now that Shinji has Asuka. Don't you agree?
colin chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
Nice. The whole part about Zeruel remindes me of Nobody Dies in that all the other Angels fear him. This should be awesome. I am not looking forward to the 2 year hiatus however. But I will find a way to deal.
ChaosGriffin chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
I'm confused, is there a chapter missing btw 12 and 13 will there be a flashback later on? Still it's good, even though I've lost all plot threads.
Dark09 chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
I was never a fan of power rangers...but its forgivable with the edition of Halo :-). I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Keep up the great work!
Canuck101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I'm a grown man and yet I'm not ashamed to say I think I'm going to enjoy reading this.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »