Reviews for School for Fools
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Dannggg, did not see that one coming.
Naunet Elvina Amunet chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I actually read it awhile ago but had to go back to re-read your story. I have to write a paper for my final on Metamorphoses since we translated Ovid's Metamorphoses from Latin to English this quarter. One of the lines reminded me of Dorian Gray so I knew I wanted to write about that book. I just could not think of a good way to start. Then I remembered that this fanfic mentioned Dorian Gray so I re-read it and now I'm writing my paper on how love can transform a person making love a metamorphoses. So thank you very much for the inspiration and for helping me get through my finals :)
AnimeGirl124 chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
GREAT story! I absolutely LOVED it! I still don't understand what happened at the end (I don't read the comic books, so I have NO idea who Nightwing is), but it was still really good!
Cat-Tuong chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Great job, loving the story line going on here, keep it up )
Cat-Tuong chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
I have that book! And I still haven't gotten to reading it yet... XP At least I get to read this though _ Great job, keep it up D
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Great start, loving the different setting, sounds interesting, keep it up D Can't wait to read the rest _
Decipher Philosophy chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
THIS IS AWESOME! YOU ARE VERY TALENTED! The part when Slade had to let go of Robin made me emotional and i felt tears down my face but then you put the future and i was leaping with joy. You are an amazing writer! :)
Decipher Philosophy chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
DAMN YOU! You made me cry when Slade said good bye but then you made 20 years later and they're together. I seriously love your work! You shouldn't stop!
bee27 chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
HOLY HELL. This was awesome with all of your twists. You really kept me on my toes and few FanFics seem to do that of late. Thank you for your words.
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
HOLY , IT'S OVER? NO WAY! XD

I really enjoyed this ending, though, it truly was amazing in the way that everything gets questioned and almost nothing gets answered at first. I liked how Robin allows himself to know that he loves Slade in the Alternate Reality before the Titans come to rescue him, I really did. This was a great story from beginning to end, and I can't wait to read your other stories, no lie. :D

Much loves~!

~Jinx
DuckieLuver chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
So just spent the last hour reading this. I don't normally read AU stories...well, this AU, but this was amazingly awesome! Seriously, one of the best TT stories I've ever read. Between Slade being so hot, and the different titans, it was amazing. Totally on my favorites list!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
It's petty good, I just wished you had written what had happened between Robin and Slade got together after all that.
wiccademon chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
I really like the story, though you really should get a beta to look over it there are a lot of grammar errors. Once those are fixed this will be a story to... blush over ;)
cadillacslim3 chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
My hopes and dreams were crushed when i found out the "alternative world" was just something Slade created and not the real world :( I enjoyed the ending and can't believe its already complete... I literally had to scroll back up and look for the word complete after you said "solid ending"! So you're making another one, huh? I think you should do a another chapter format. Great work on this!
Peeta's Lover chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
Sad face that it's over :(. But it was REALLY good! And you didn't even end with in detail sex! Wth! Aw well, it ended happy and sexy and Nightwing/Slade is seriously underused. I love those two in any age! Fine, whatever, don't reply, humph. :) Nah, i shall not hold that aginst an equally busy writer as I. Great job again! Even though the last line was cheesy, it was sweet.