Reviews for Free
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Well I wanted to see Edward suffer a little more. Wouldn't have forgiven so easy
Abaire chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Seriously loved this one shot too. Not sure why I never read them before, but I'm now totally wishing you'd start writing again. Loved it.
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Wonderful- very well done.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND JUST GREAT THE ONLY THING WRONG YOU DIDNT TELL US THE BOYS SEEM TO BE VERY HAPY WITH THEIR LIVES AND EACH OTHER THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY IT WAS GREAT THANK YOU THANK YOU
debslmac chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
:) Loved this
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
oh i love it!
Emx1490 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Yeah Edward ignores her and screws a bunch of whores while Bella sits there crying waiting for him to come back and forgives him almost immediately. Oh and then he proposes and she says yes great idea with there issues. Bella stop being a doormat and Edward grow up. Not my cup of tea, I'd probably settle for friends and then see if he can keep in contact for the year and then later revaluate but marriage WTF?
Dil9 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Loved it:)
noooooonammme chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love how real everything is. Amazing characterization...Thanks for the read!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
What a dumb boy Edward was for a few years, but glad he pulled his head out of his ss!
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Sweet little story. Thank you for sharing it!
daydreamergr chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Really cute story, short but very cute. I have read most of you stories and love them all. Great job!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Silly Edward. It always takes him so long to realise that Bella is his 'the one'. Maybe I'm being a romantic, or sentimental, or old fashioned, but I have a tiny problem with them having 'slept' with other people, most especially when they already know each other. Eh, maybe it's because they were each others firsts in Twilight. Either way, that was the only tiff I had with this story, though a minor one, though I can see how it added to the story.

I really did enjoy reading this. It almost made me cry a few times there. Very sweet story. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us all!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/29/2011