Reviews for If Seireitei Were A Brothel
Tulip chapter 1 . 6/5
The first thing that jumps to mind is "what will Kenpachi be like in this?" And then I'm worried over Yachiru and how she'll be different in this. And then my thoughts jumped to Hitsugaya, he is complete shota-bait.
Not A Bagel chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I am pissing myself laughing to this, but the author comments tend to get in the way of the story
Suma Akila chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is the second story of yours that I have read so far, the first being Humble Shopkeeper, I think that's right, and really I only have one thing to say to you.

You're my hero. Goddess. OR God? I dunno, whichever you prefer, all sexuality and gender set aside, as it is, because I myself am female and refer to my self as God, instead of Goddess.

Has a more badass ring to it. Or so I think.

Anyways, completely straying away from the review at hand, my apologies.

You're writing style is phenominal. It has a way of sucking in the reader (as I write this I have a very vivid image of Ichigo sucking off a wiggling Urahara, believe it or not) and making them want to continue reading until there is nothing left to read.

Your use of visual words (Don't really know the right word for it, guess I should have paid better attention in english class throughout school) is incredible, painting the perfect scene as you also see it in mind's eye.

(What a way to share a hot, smexy scene of two incredibly attractive Bleach characters together. :3 I feel we have formed a bond.)

You're plots are thick and well thought out, and leave the reader going 'do what?' with a simultaneous 'oh my gosh I think Im getting this!"
Dieve chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Loved it! I love your use of lore and your interpretations. The voice in this was also great! And the side notes, and...everything really. I don't usually read things like this, but if you choose to continue it, I'll definitely follow this story. Update soon please!
EternalDementia5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is so damn funny! please continue, i loved it! especially your 'extra notes'! and as for pairings, ichigo and rukia, byakuya or hitsugaya :)
J.T.R chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Definitely one of the best parodies I've ever seen. I love the "notes" - particularly the Child Abuse/Parental Abuse one and the Schizophrenia and see Schizophrenia ones. Rukia's inner monologue there at the end was amusing too.

Also a very interesting way to portray Shinigami, especially considering that everyone likes to whore poor Ichigo out. Going along with that... in terms of stating favorites, I'd like to suggest one that definitely strays "not so gently from Tite Kubo's original" Ichigo X Hitsugaya. Just for something different, you know? Or something else far off from the usual IchiRuki/IchiHime. I'd also like to hope that the Espada will show up... preferably parodied like the Shinigami/prostitute theme. :D
ricenation chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Love this so much! please continue this amazing story! I nominate byaruki or ichiruki or both wink wink.
KDHeart chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Brilliant. GENIUS. The WTFness of this story is absolutely unbelievable and I love it all the more for it.

It looks like it was a very insistent plot bunny. Make sure to feed it well before it goes on a killing spree. You know how they can be at times.

(Note: I particularly love the Notes, being a big fan of Footnote Fever myself)
DeadInfinity chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
THIS IS PURE GENIUS. Pure genius on crack, even, which makes it better. I eagerly await the next dose.

(Note: This reader would like to take the opportunity to take advantage of this story's [ahem] flexibility and humbly suggest pairing up Ichigo and Rukia.)
DEATHCARNATION chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
lmao this is just awesome - very very amusing and in perfect narrative style - brilliant work!