Reviews for Heaven Within
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
All of these were just marvelous! I had a great time reading each and every single one of them. You have a definite flair for writing.

The descriptions, the dialogue, the characterizations . . . it was all kinds of awesome! i LOVE the third one . . . draco threatening petunia was just priceless!

great work! :D
MusicIsMyLife chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I loved all of these!
beserkergoddess chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Cool fic! Very cute...I just LOVE all of your fics in different ways . Keep on writing!
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Very cute
kazillion chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
1- I knew he would go back for the paper. I just knew it.

2- Just plain adorable. Draco is all neat and tidy like I am. It made me smile.

3- Draco to the rescue! Makes one wonder just *what* he would do to Harry's evil family.

4- Laughed my ass off, I did. Poor Draco, though, having a full house and losing to Harry's hand of nothing. Harry should let him win next time. And the lines about being cold and the top or bottom are fabulous.

5- Ah ha! I always knew Harry would be a cover stealer. Draco's feet cold and it's all Harry's fault (he should certainly find a way to make it up to him, yeah?). Love the kids, too, they've got spunk just like their parents.

Ah, Draco and Harry. You make it obvious why they should be together. Thank you for that.
Lady Moonshadow chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
damn, ur good at this stuff. u so have to write more. reading this was fun and the stuff i think is soo cute but that's just me if u didn't want to hear that it's cute. anyways, i can't think of anymore suitable compliments for your writing but i think it was pretty phenomenal. but then again, thats just me.
beth chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
these ficlets were so cute, especially the last one! ah, harry and draco with cute little kids! simply adorable. fun to read while i await the resolution update. youre such a great writer!
Jakoby chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Yay! Harry and Draco, so my fave pairing!
U shud so ritemore soon!
*Dari*
InoFan chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
This is the first Harry/Draco fic I've actually ever read. It was rec'd on a LJ community and I was looking for fics to read. I happened to run across it and I'm glad I clicked on it. :D

This was very well written and just whimsical. I liked how in the first part Draco refused Harry's offer and then went looking for the paper. I felt bad for him when I imagined him scrambling across the floor looking for it.

All the subsequent ones were just great! (melts) The bubble bath and the bills. Draco threatening Petuna... :D And of course, the Poker game!

I also liked that they had children at the end. It's sweet. It appeals to my need happy endings and mush! Er, well, enough rambling. ; I just really enjoyed the fic.
Squifi chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
I love Harry and Draco together and lots of fluffiness is great! Thank you! Keep writing!
Victory Thru Tears chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
As much as I love angst, there's nothing that satisfies me more than a well written chapter of fluff. Multiple chapters? Even better.

I've read all of your other works (at least that are on and schnoogle) and decided to leave a review on this one, finally. I love your writing - you're extremely talented...but I'm sure you get that a lot. I'll say it again anyway.

Great job!
Tine chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
I've decided that you don't get nearly the recognition you deserve. A few months ago I found Resolution, but I only got to read the first chapter. It was seriously brilliant. I then forgot what it was called and who you were. So I was unable to read the rest. Having found it two days ago, I proceeded to read the chapter once more, then the second, third and fourth ones. I must now read the fifth one, but not before I could read this.

And I'm very glad I did, because it's excellent. It does however, make me think that Draco and Harry will end up together in the future (but I thought that before anyway) of Resolution, which means I won't have to worry about them breaking up or something.

Now... this fanfic. The first story was excellent. The scene was great, you kept them both in character and you didn't make them react in a way they wouldn't. It was really cool. And I loved how as soon as Harry left, Draco dived for the letter. Great job!

Second story. This one was cute. I liked how Harry pulled Draco into the bathtub with his clothes on. Very funny. I just have one question. What happened to the Smirnoff? One minute he was holding it, the next he was in the tub with Harry. Hm... maybe you mentioned that he put it down. I dunno. Still, great scene. Nive fluffyness.

Third scene. My absolute favourite! I figured there was something up with Dudley in Resolution... now I got to wonder. Why did he invite him? Another thing I have to wonder is whether or not you will continue just this one scene. Because it calls for a fanfic all by itself. It's so amazingly written! The last part with Aunt Petunia and Draco was awesome. So like Draco, it's not even funny. Actually it is. "I'm a wizard and I know what you did to him..." Brilliant.

I liked the fourth one, but it was a little short. You did a pretty good job on it, though. "Are you cold?" Ha ha ha!

And the last one was really great. It allowed me a look at Draco and Harry's future. The whole of it all together was really excellent, but I'm a hawk when it comes to details. The little thing with Atomic Kitten was wonderful. I don't really know how to explain it. I just really loved that. It would be just like Harry and Draco's kid to play music just because Harry doesn't like it. I love it!

I also loved the fact that the entire thing was D/H slash, which is my all time favourite ship and I shall for ever cherish the beauty that it is. So... in conclusion, I shall add you to my favourite authors list, because you really, really deserve it! You're so talented at writing, and I hope you pursue a career in it, because you could really go far! I will review Resolution as soon as I'm done reading Chapter 5! (Sorry for the rather long review!) :D Ciao!

Tine
Redrum chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Story 1:

Nice. I love how Draco comes back and gets the parchment. Maybe theres hope for both of them yet..

Story 2:

Aww _ I'm glad they ended up together like that. And I would love to come home to a naked Harry after a hard three days of work. Even if I do smell really bad. lol :) Nice writing.

Story 3:

Nice ending. I really liked this one.

Story 4:

lol _ Cute story.

Story 5:

lol :) That was cute with the unwrapping of Harry
Khrystyne too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
these r soooooooooo good! i love your stories! resoution is sooooooo good, but you have to update more often. can you email me when you do? my email's . thanks!
Jade Maxwell chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
hehehe, i think i've commented on this before. If not here then somewhere else. Great job though, you are so freaking talented!