Reviews for The Summer List
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Seriously, I think stuff like that counts torture.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
If I were Xion, I would have jumped out of the nearest window.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I really think that becoming a ninja in 3 months is next to impossible, no offense.
pandamustache chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
That was a REEEAAALLLY long chapter. My eyeballs are practically panting lol. I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Sorta... ANYWHO, I loved the ninja competition idea, it was legit-legit. I hope you update before 2013 is over, because I can't check fanfiction over the summer. My mother has no internet :( She lives all the way in the middle of nowhere... -_-
xxcrossbonezxx chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
i'm so glad you updated! I'm dying to find out who the mystery person is, and i can't wait to read more :D
Emo and Proud chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
This is too good, I am totally into the dark stuff! You are a really good
author and if you have other stories then I will read them. One thing.
Early in the story it says that Riku and Namine and step brother and
sister, but in a different chapter is says that they are half brother
and sister. O_O
Gohan Roxas chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
My guess is Mystery Villain is Tidus...or Shuyin, or whatever.
Chris Talonflight chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
OMG your story is AMAZING you have to keeo on working on it!
Phillip.le1999 chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Wow...glad to see I'm not the only one to get hit in the face with a basketball
Wishingonmy chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
IT'S TIDUS. I just know it. You can't trust honest looking eyes, no matter what. So I'm guessing he leads a prostitution corps and seifer is one of their customers? Wow.

So, this entire story has had me cracking up. I read it all the time off of fanfiction mobile and I swear, anyone around me would think I was insane with all the random laughter that I'd shoot out while staring intently at my phone.

I gotta say, I LOVE your writing style. So much personality, and so much to guess about without leaving the reader completely baffled as to what is going on. That's not easy stuff to do, but you did it :)

I also very much enjoyyy your random little comments throughout the story. It makes you seem so much more human rather than just some automatic story-poster on a website.

So anyway, I know you have plenty of reviews in your bag to read and get screamed at from that "you've returned" so, I'm gonna cut it off now.

There, I reviewed. . now bring on that update miss!
AnimeGurl0130 chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
Please upload the next chapter! This story is so good! I need more... If I don't read some more RikuxXion I just might explode... Please hurry and upload...! .
Zoe the Hunter chapter 16 . 8/26/2011
OMMMMGGGG UR ALIIIIIIIVE! lol, my computer crashed adn i just got a new one, and instead of subscribing, i added all my fave stories 2 my favorites on my old comp, thus i didnt get 2 read ur story :( BUT I REMEMBERED IT! so now im all happpppy :D p.s. i love ninja XD
I am the antihero Calmasis chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
I rally liked that chapter XD Now you're making me want to play Ninja! XD
AnimeGurl0130 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
hey she can check

[] become a ninja

off her list o

ZELDA? SHOOP DE WHOOP ZELDA REFERENCE! w00t!

Gamer Girl's a cool book! I own it D I probably like it because I like online games and drawing manga/anime-style like the main character does. I wish I could dress like her though with enough confidence, but I'm just like Xion. no confidence in my own appearance at all. I hate skirts. I'm just like Xion in the sports aspect too. and I can sorta kinda play tennis and softball. I only catch in softball though and I fail at returning in tennis... I can't hit a ball for my life Dx I'm okay at serving in volleyball. but volleyball is painful. makes my arms sore Dx I got a -2 on my sit and reach test. w00t for inflexibility! xD Kairi you show off .

Really cool story so far! I know there are still more chapters but I really like it 3 keep up the good work!

\(o)/
DarknessSun chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
YAY! YOURE BACK AGAIN! I SO MISSED YOU AND THIS STORY!