Reviews for Love comes
TheAwoken54321 chapter 1 . 1/30
This is literally the only Ed, Edd n' Eddy fanfic I've ever read and I have to say. I absolutely HATED IT!

Nah just playing with ya. I loved it so much! It's just so beautiful in the end. Aww, I've always been a fan of EddxMarie but seeing all these EddxKevin stories all over the place is just fucking weird! Not like I have a probelm with homosexuals, it's just it's odd to see that KevEdd is the most favorite pairing in this section. It's overused like NarutoxHinata.

Anyway loved the story. See ya man.
percy chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
ever heard of birth contol pills
therunnaway115 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
DUUUUDE THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!
DeleteThisForMe chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
That was so amazing, I love how much Eddy grew up too. He didn't flip and be a jerk, he supported them. :)
fanficreviewer69 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
That was beautiful and really went for the heart I teared up towards the end. Good job.
zerozeno chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
That was awesome the best one shot for this pairing ever
JoaFre chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Beautiful! This was a really sweet and romantic story that I truly enjoyed reading. I really like your descriptions and the romantic atmosphere was amazing. Great job!
Keep up the fantastic work! :D
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Love the story. I have to admit I was concerned about Edy when DD explained he was getting married, thank god I was wrong.
IchiFell chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Absolutely well written. I honestly am at a loss as to what to say. I am positive that anything I do say has been said before, so thank you for bestowing this site with your story.
Dani chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love it i love it I LOVE IT! SO FREAKING GOOD!
FindingMyselfandOthers chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was sweet and that was a very unique way to propose. I like it.
The Horseless Horseman chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
YES. YES. YES.
I approve.
GuardianOfAll chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I searched, I found, I loved, I cried, and I will remember every second of it.

A short story that has that much in it... I often read the longer stories but this... I'm just sad I hadn't found it sooner.

Coming in from 2013 I salute you, though the story has ended and I don't have to leave a review as long as my others I still feel like this deserves a great deal of attention. It's one thing to ruin a character by means of OOC but this did it wonderfully. To be honest, there is so much story to be told but that is for the readers to imagine which is what makes it so enjoyable. Remembering the show when I was younger I can honestly see those three changing in so many different ways by the end of their Highschool life but this is one of the more interesting ones. Not the most likely, but one I feel would be among the best to hope for.

Gotta admit, the reasons for the "M" rating made the story a little more interesting and although it caused the barrier breaker in OOC it made up for it by just being better. From shy, spineless, brainiac / poindexter to outgoing, tough(er), realistic genius. I say realistic in the sense that it makes sense in the real world but from the actual cartoon I'd say you'd be out of your mind to think Edd was anything BUT best in class.

Anyway, this might be just as long as my other reviews and compared to the simple size of it as well I'd say you did something... Epic.

-Peace : )
Nyma chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww that's was just the cutest story. :-)
whoisthateven chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is the best edd and marie story ever!