Reviews for Love comes
therunnaway115 chapter 1 . 6/9
DUUUUDE THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!
xoxoMeggyxoxo chapter 1 . 4/2
That was so amazing, I love how much Eddy grew up too. He didn't flip and be a jerk, he supported them. :)
fanficreviewer69 chapter 1 . 3/4
That was beautiful and really went for the heart I teared up towards the end. Good job.
zerozeno chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
That was awesome the best one shot for this pairing ever
JoaFre chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Beautiful! This was a really sweet and romantic story that I truly enjoyed reading. I really like your descriptions and the romantic atmosphere was amazing. Great job!
Keep up the fantastic work! :D
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Love the story. I have to admit I was concerned about Edy when DD explained he was getting married, thank god I was wrong.
IchiFell chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Absolutely well written. I honestly am at a loss as to what to say. I am positive that anything I do say has been said before, so thank you for bestowing this site with your story.
Dani chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love it i love it I LOVE IT! SO FREAKING GOOD!
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was sweet and that was a very unique way to propose. I like it.
The Horseless Horseman chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
YES. YES. YES.
I approve.
GuardianOfAll chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I searched, I found, I loved, I cried, and I will remember every second of it.

A short story that has that much in it... I often read the longer stories but this... I'm just sad I hadn't found it sooner.

Coming in from 2013 I salute you, though the story has ended and I don't have to leave a review as long as my others I still feel like this deserves a great deal of attention. It's one thing to ruin a character by means of OOC but this did it wonderfully. To be honest, there is so much story to be told but that is for the readers to imagine which is what makes it so enjoyable. Remembering the show when I was younger I can honestly see those three changing in so many different ways by the end of their Highschool life but this is one of the more interesting ones. Not the most likely, but one I feel would be among the best to hope for.

Gotta admit, the reasons for the "M" rating made the story a little more interesting and although it caused the barrier breaker in OOC it made up for it by just being better. From shy, spineless, brainiac / poindexter to outgoing, tough(er), realistic genius. I say realistic in the sense that it makes sense in the real world but from the actual cartoon I'd say you'd be out of your mind to think Edd was anything BUT best in class.

Anyway, this might be just as long as my other reviews and compared to the simple size of it as well I'd say you did something... Epic.

-Peace : )
Nyma chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww that's was just the cutest story. :-)
Noodle's-heart chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is the best edd and marie story ever!
wellsdallas25 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
:slow clap:
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
There are few times. That reading the end of a story makes you cry and feel like cheering, this is one of those times.

You are an amazing writer and I enjoyed this SO much. I just wished it was longer or there was sequels, mid-quels anything to see these two again.