Reviews for Never Meant to Be
Akuma the Dark One chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
What the hell is going on, you keep changing the pov.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
A nice start, also be careful how you use Santa Madre the older generation of my race doesn't take to kindly to people insulting the Holy Mother.
HalfBloodDragon621 chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
The story is well written but obviously not reviewed enough before the upload words are misspelled, missing, or the wrong one is in place. The cliffhangers at each chapter keep me wanting to read more. That all said and done I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the story but I despised the ending with every fiber of my romance loving heart. This is the kinda of story the inspires new writers (me included). I can't wait to read more of your work.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
loved it!
Myslef chapter 16 . 1/20/2011
This story is sad but very good, I enjoyed reading it thank you
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
this is nice not what im used to but i like where this is going
Billie the fourth sage chapter 16 . 11/28/2009
This sent me on so many roller coaster ups and downs, making me laugh and cry and dream about it and run to the computer to continue it in the morning.

I feel like crying now, with that end ;A; Terrible, but lovely. You made everything come together so perfectly. I really can't express my emotions so well here, but I LOVED THAT TOO MUCH.

Thank you for such an amazing fic.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I have fallen in love with your story :3 Honestly though xD

I'm sad because I spoiled it for myself since I stumbled upon the sequel before this fic, so I know the outcome. But still, seeing it all coming together is just LOVE for me. Plus, your writing's pristine :3

Onward to the next chapter
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 15 . 12/21/2007
please update this interesting story.
Brooklynfan chapter 15 . 8/5/2007
This is such an awesome story! I sure hope you get the chance to update soon! I GOTTA find out what happens next!
Inferno chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
Wow! Honestly, all I can say is just wow. I love this story. As soon as I started to read it I just couldn't stop until this last update. It was a great idea, this story. It's very original and very well written. I give you a standing ovation with this story. I hope that you update soon! Anyway again awsome job with this story!
Bloodyblade666 chapter 15 . 2/24/2007
i was holding my breath on that last chapter!

Please update!
BlackBirdSigh chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
love it.
MizzMarvel chapter 16 . 2/19/2006
Ah, I'm embarrassed for them! *covers eyes with hands*
Lyaso chapter 16 . 2/12/2006
I will follow this story to the end! Don't give up!