Reviews for We're Disbelieving Unbelievers
Pretty-Unpretty chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
IT'S SOOO CUTE! :)
adorkable-oxo chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was SO good. I loved it! The characters were perfect. It was funny and angsty and just delightful. Seriously so good!
duckgirl07 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I really like the imperfection here, and how, because, it's not right after the war, both Draco and Astoria have managed to grow a little away from their scars but still hurt. Or something. You wrote it so much more eloquently than me, anyway. :)
Thukefan101 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
It was fine for a first-timer, but her hair is actually brow, how I see it.
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I've never read Draco/Astoria either, but this sounds just about right. I can absolutely imagine Draco being like this and even though I don't know a thing about Astoria, it just sounds like somebody Draco would like.

Cheers!
aleera chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I LOVE it! :)
punketten chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was really beautifully written!
CallaLily28 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I'm so glad you hadn't read Draco/Astoria, because otherwise your unique take on them would have been spoiled. I haven't read any Draco/Astoria fics besides yours, but I think you probably are very distinctive in the way you write them. The way you are with everything, really.
This was lovely. Do you know that you write in a certain way that I don't feel like I'm reading fanfiction? It's just... You have this wonderful ability to form a character with depth using relatively few words. You say a lot with a little. The pictures you paint with your words are so vivid. I sincerely hope you're writing original fiction as well, because you have a definite gift.
Anyway, I could gush forever - the way I do in pretty much every review - but I have to go to sleep.
Looking forward to making my way through more of your beautiful stories.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Everybody writes them different :) some are love/ hate fics and others are like this, sweet :)

I think you did a really good job with them, they're my current favourite couple lol so that's high praise. You did an excellent job xD
WandaXmaximoff chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I found this story through a recommendation on the LiveJournal community crack_broom, and I'm so glad I gave it a try. Draco/Astoria are my favorite pairing from the series, and for someone who has never written them together before you did exceptionally well. They were wonderfully in character, and tragic, without being melodramatic. I love how the start of their relationship played out, and how Draco seemed to doubt himself. Excellent stuff.
vixen519 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was absolutely fabulous!
SwiftAlice chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I liked it :)
three broomsticks chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was so awesome! I've never been a fan of reading Draco fivs, but this was really gorgeous. I loved this line: "We're all pariahs, Draco. We're the undesirables." I just think it shows how they will never be forgiven for being Death Eaters, or Death Eater sympathisers, so, though as lovely as it may be, or how happy it may make them, they are forced to find happiness within themselves, because they will not be forgiven.

Gah. It was just great.
madeforchasingdreams chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love the idea of angels made of rubbish

Nice job :)
Kazlene la Suicine chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I love how you portrayed Astoria. Seems like the kind of girl Draco would be attracted to