Reviews for Push and Pull
mamato chapter 32 . 11/30/2014
Hello! I thought I'd check in again to ask if the last chap will be posted? I'm dying to read, but want to wait until it's complete. Please let me know? Or is chap 33 good enough closure for the story to start reading?

Thx!
babesbraves chapter 33 . 11/2/2014
Please finish this fantastic book! It would be a crying shame for it to be wasted this near completion!
mamato chapter 33 . 10/11/2013
I haven't read this yet, as I only read COMPLETED stories. But I saw this on someone's Favorite list, and I'm very interested in reading! Please finish soon and mark Complete. I'm be waiting on pins and needles!

Mamato
JanuaryLestrange chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
So glad to see this update! You've done a great job with this.
Ana Cecilia chapter 33 . 9/22/2013
Hi. Thank you for this post. I was wondering if you're about to finish the fic. Bella was the badass in the end. I liked it. :)) take care.
DutchGirl01 chapter 33 . 9/21/2013
Amazing chapter, loved it.
Ana Cecilia chapter 32 . 9/5/2013
Hi. It's been a long time since you post and I was wondering if you think about finishing the story. Please let me know. Take care.
kaday chapter 32 . 6/8/2013
I really hope you find the time to finish this story as it is good.
u2shay chapter 32 . 5/13/2013
A wonderful story. I do hope that you finish it. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Shay
Athena Lupin-Tonka chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
The sh!t Edward is in must be VERY VERY deep. Pour Eddie-Kins.
DutchGirl01 chapter 32 . 11/20/2012
Such an amazing chapter, absolutely loved it. Charlie definitely has a point, can't wait for more.
ElizabellaLove chapter 27 . 9/10/2012
Wow... I have some catching up to do... Reality sucks, but... I still love this story :D
ded1 chapter 31 . 9/1/2012
great forward to future chapters. thank you for sharing your writing.
DutchGirl01 chapter 31 . 9/1/2012
Awesome chapter, loved the different POV in this chapter.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 31 . 8/31/2012
This was intense. I didn't see any of this coming. I know it will probably be a HEA, but I'm nervous and really hoping for one.