Reviews for Nothing Over the Obvious, part 2
SeriouslySiriusBlack chapter 22 . 12/11/2010
I liked it. Having the creative (*cough*insane*cough*) mind that I do, I come up with many things that might've caused the blood. But, I'm guessing the most likely is she's having her...ahem...time of the month. Anyway, great job!
opaque-girl chapter 21 . 10/6/2010
This was good.. I enjoyed it :)
opaque-girl chapter 11 . 9/27/2010
I don't think Ginny would talk about her dad like that - I mean it got too rude you know. But I liked the use of the prompt and the last line was good too :)
opaque-girl chapter 17 . 9/27/2010
I think you wrote Dare really well in this one - and the use of the prompt was brillant D
Morghen chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
Aww, poor Snape. I'm a big Lily/James shipper but I've always felt bad for Snape. I liked how seeing Harry made him remember how much he liked Lily and hated James. Nice job.

-Morghen
Morghen chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
This one was a little bit confusing. I think that you could have explained what was going on better. I did really like how Hermione was "hit" by love - that was a creative idea.

-Morghen
hiddlestons chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
I like the way that you described Neville. It shows a different side to him than in the books.

Nitpick: You're missing a couple of commas here and there, such as in the first, third, fourth, and fifth sentences.

"Even at a young age her.."

It should be, "Even at a young age, he.."

Other than that, great job! :)

-ESSie
opaque-girl chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Maybe Percy's characterization could have been better but this was written well :)
opaque-girl chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
I enjoyed this - It was nice and sweet and I like how you tried to capture the canon moments in this one :)
opaque-girl chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
Harry and Ginny when Ginny was five? Didn't they meet when she was 10 and he was 11 for the first time? It was cute - but this was a major error in it.
hiddlestons chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
Super short, but nicely written. There are a couple of grammatical errors here and there, but overall, good job. :)

-ESSie
opaque-girl chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
good work. D
opaque-girl chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
This was nice :) I enjoyed reading it
opaque-girl chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
good work :)
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I like how confused hermione was - that bit was quite realistic :)