Reviews for That Old Black Magic
Sparky Dorian chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Aw... Man, that was a pretty painful ride. I'm still a tad confused about how Goru came back, maybe I just missed it. But I liked this, Neal's almost-suicide was scary! The ending was really cute though. Nicely done!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
A superb ending to a very suspenseful story. I really love your re-write of the scene at the hangar. I almost cried at Neal's happiness at seeing (if only in his dreams) Kate and Peter reconcile. The last line of this story, Neal imagining a family dinner with the Burkes, was heart-wrenching.

Thank you, j3nnee, for writing such an amazing story. I look forward to reading more of your White Collar fics!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
They found him! Poor Neal, ready and willing to die to protect his friends. This was another great chapter. Really liked Peter using his dream-clues to track down Neal's location. Good work!
Ursula4x chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Wow, this is a thrilling update. Neal's determination to protect his friends is as heart-warming as Goru's threats are chilling.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Great chapter, gotta love heroic Neal! I like how you wrote Goru's transition from controlling to desperate. Good work!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
More suspense! I like the concept of Peter, Elizabeth, Mozzie, and June sharing similar dreams of Neal. I hope he's alright, but if he's under the control of that blasted Goru, I'm worried. Great update! I'm excited for more. )
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
"I'll leave you and Peter in peace"? No, Neal, don't sacrifice yourself! A great chapter and the suspense just keeps building. Please update again soon!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
So much suspense! That terrible, digusting Goru - I hope he gets his just desserts! Great Peter/Neal/Mozzie friendship. This is well-written and intriguing. Please update soon!
xblackcat21x chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
So far so good, you've had me at the edge of my swivel chair the whole time i've been reading this :D

trust me thats a good thing.
Sparky Dorian chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Ahhh, that's super scary. I must remember never to read this late at night. I loved it though! Everyone was very in character and it was intense...
Ursula4x chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I am not sure how Goru escaped the death of his body in the previous story so I hope you cover that. Very good chapters so far. Goru is a scary bad guy.
HuffynDK chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wasn't expecting this sequel. Ewww its not my fav cup of tea but it's good for a scare. I like your episode like ones a lot better. Supernatural is very hard to pull off and the mental imagery is very graphic and potentially squicky for many. The topic is also very confusing, I know last time I got very lost between what was real and what was in someones head. It would be easier if you could bold or italicize it as a cue to readers. You are a good writer and I enjoy your work.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ah, dang. I hate Goru. I really loved this, though, as frightening as it was. Reese's gruff concern was cute.