Reviews for Curiosity
Request chapter 1 . 1/13
I'm sorry for having to contact you this way, but your beta profile stated that you were open for requests, yet there was no way to PM you, so I left this here as a guest review that you can delete once you've read it to clean up your list of reviews a little.

My name is EagleTsubasa, and I am currently a beta-reader for an author named mikehuber. He's currently been having a hard time finding a beta-reader for a certain story that he's writing which, due to certain issues, I am unable to help him with, these issues being the nature of the story.

I've come to understand that, not only are you patient and understanding, but you choose stories that are commonly turned down by others. His story is an M-rated story of a very sexual nature that I find myself uncomfortable with, and he is looking for a second beta-reader to help him with such things.

With this in mind, could you please PM my account—EagleTsubasa—and tell me if you can help him? It's fine if you feel the need to refuse, but it would be helpful if you could tell me that you're going to refuse as opposed to ignoring this.

EagleTsubasa
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
O.o Excuse me while I go get a blood tranfusion..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
MORE!
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow!
This was sooo great ;)
I bow to your talentedness!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Best. Cleaning duty. Ever. Day-mn.

YYWKMN.
PockyPand4 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh...well...

Thanks for the nosebleed? Heres a cookie?
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Very hot! I love Tamaki/twins so this was of course heaven for me ;) Great job! I hope you will write mroe soon! It was very funny I thought.
galaxxy3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
You're amazing. That was very hot. Could have been a bit long to prolong the joy, but still a great one shot!

I'd like to see them take advantage of Kyoya too. *bats eyes*