Reviews for Comatose
cigarettemetaphor chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
What I thought she was going to live
spike'smate chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
buffys dead. i cried for spike
spike'smate chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
lets hope the broker can help
spike'smate chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
so the powers have something to do with this? hmmmm
spike'smate chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
oh no buffy hasnt woken up...damn
Sumiko Mikazuki chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Loved it!
emthebaglady chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
This was beautiful. Imaginative, sensitive... a really well-planned storyline. And some nice dialogue between Spike and some of the other key characters - very credible.
darklover chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Wow, this was such a wonderfully well written fic! Loved that she died but then again she was still brought back later.
Jennifer - Squint By Nature chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
cool story! Loved the ending, sad, really sad but it was awesome!
applemysteries chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
I just want to tell you how beautiful this story is, it is so wonderfully written absolutely flawless, I love it, marvelous job with the entire thing.
LoVe BB 116 chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Aww. That was a great twist at the end. I didn't see that coming at all. I'm kind of glad you made her still die and I feel a little guilty saying that. But it was well written and I enjoyed it.
Italiangirl04 chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Amazing story! ur a great writer.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
A tearful ending yet a promise of happiness later. Great job with Spike and Buffy, the little kiss added the perfect touch to the tough situation they were in. It's a shame this story has to end, I wish there was more to this.

Keep on writing!

~~SpeedDemon315
waddiwasiwitch chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Ouch that was such a sad chapter. Great story though.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Whoa, the ending is near? Only two more stories to go? Dang, I guess my gut instinct was right...

Anyway, not a bad chapter, I like the fact Buffy decided to go exploring so we can see what lies behind her tranquil field. Gives us a bit more action and keep us wondering what is going on in Buffy's mind. I'm sure everything will be explained in the last chapter but I am leaning to the concept that Buffy sort of put herself in this state to live in a world that's peaceful and safe, vampire and monster free.

~~SpeedDemon315