Reviews for He's Easy Like That
PainfulPointlesAndOverratedLuv chapter 2 . 4/14
Omg th is is really funny! Awesome story!
Makayla chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
I just recently started reading, and I think its pretty good. And I really hope you continue with this plot, and I think it would be cool if Damon and Elena have more kids.
elenasempathy chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
loved this so much id read a sequal about their kid lmao
Kasi chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
This WHOLE story was seriously AMAZING! I Loved it!
Musiclover chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Wow. That is really good. Loved it.
HassanaR chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
THIS FANFICTION IS PERFECT! I LOVE IT! BEST FANFICTION DELENA EVER!
PrincessJordy chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
I love the conversation between Damon and Ric, their friendship is always one of my favorite things in the show! Glad to see it in this fic.
PrincessJordy chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I enjoy this story a lot, at first reading the summary I wasn't sure how I'd feel (vampire pregnancy story? not my thing) however you actually write the characters very well, I can picture them saying all these things and if this did ever happen in the show I think it would sound a lot like this, after a lot of shock. hahaha. I can't wait to keep reading!
DesiBear chapter 25 . 4/4/2013
This Is my Favorite fanfiction So far! i loved it the whole way through, The sequel is gonna be flippin Awesome!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
I think the story was very great, but you left a completely cliffhanger. You basically left us hanging on hat is going to happen between Damon and Stefan. We don't know if they are going to reunite, if Damon sends him away, or even if he dies. It has completely left me wondering what will happen next. So I honestly think that you should make a sequel to this story. So, I hope this review helps you make your decision, but there should definitely be a sequel. Besides that, the story was AWESOME!
stillclueless chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
I swear,girl I was bawling my eyes out like why can't you love me Damon
stillclueless chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Had so much fun reading this
Teresafizzle chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Oh I love this :)
xSCE94x chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
This was incredible to read, great job!
Nethra chapter 25 . 12/7/2012
Love this so much, I can so picture this stuff happening. An I'm laughing so hard at some of it as well.