Reviews for Between the Bars
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
Enjoyed it immensely. Well written. Thank you.
tammy0208 chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Didn’t see that coming but great story.
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
An understandably award winning story, you have may have wrung my heart out with this one! They are going to have a tough road ahead, but I like their chances.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
Wow...Bella is taking a HUGE risk. I cant help but think how fucking disappointed I would be in her if she was my daughter. I'm saddened that she made this decision by herself without talking to her parents. At least she read some pamphlets...rolling my eyes.
grandmachix chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
It's not easy to be together when one has HIV. But Bella loved him enough to research and find a way.
Judy
wardlyman chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
I mean that's what he gets... going raw in this century? crazy fuk
DamnPrecious0329 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I thought Edward might have been transgendered.
harkie5 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Loved your story!
SoVeryConfused chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Beautiful story with an idea that most people wouldn't even think of - same as some of your other stories, you seen to have a lack for that x
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Sad, sweet :)
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Fabulous. Amazing writing. Heart-wrenching story. Glad you won.
mariga79 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh wow this was so sad...beautiful and sweet but sad
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Very sweet, but sad story.
Thanks.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wow, that was a shocker! I thought it was a totally different thing! Glad he found her to ease his loneliness and pain.
NKubie chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Thanks to Rob Attack for recommending this!

I figured out somewhere along the way, though not as soon as I think I should have, that Edward has HIV. My heart aches for him, though he has found Bella who can help him to navigate all the feelings. Good for her...for both of them!

I volunteered at a camp a couple of times for kids with life-threatening illnesses and some of them have HIV. But I got to see the best of them and I can only imagine the worst. My heart aches for them, but I'm so glad that I was part of their best of times.

Thank you for writing this poignant story that deals with a difficult issue! Your talent makes it both painful and pleasurable to read. And with hope!

xo