Reviews for Between the Bars
LysiaNicole chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I think this o/s is absolutely wonderful. I'd love to see you publish a book with your own characters, just to be able to read how you describe them and your story. Your stories and your words are beautiful.
izziey chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
after reading a number of your stories, i have come to have the highest expectations. you never, ever, disappoint. i could list the physical feelings that came over me as i read this: tightening of my jaw, queasiness in my stomach, shortening of breath, but none come close to the heart-break when he actually spoke the words. you are a master.
yesyov chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Absolutely fantastic.
Blue Rosed Dragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Holy crap this made me cry! It touched home because a very close friend of mine died from HIV a few months ago.

Absolutely loved it! And I'm glad I was able to find this story.

FIVE STARS

BRD
majose chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I figured it was HIV. Great story.
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow.

This was written in such a perfect way. My heart breaks for Edward, and Bella, but they are strong and resilient and in love. I have hope for them.

Thanks for sharing. This was something I've never read before, and it was lovely.
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Totally love this.. and I can see why you won 1st & 2nd with it.

You have a gift for storytelling and they are always unique and wonderfully written!

Thanks for sharing!

xo

jaime
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Thank for this short story of hope and love.
Delandora chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow...really good. I haven't read the other entries, but I can definitely see how you won. Beautifully written, and so heartbreakingly beautiful.
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow. That was very powerful. Thanks.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
this was truly beautiful! i had no idea what was going on with him, i certainly didnt expect that! great story!
sweeta8585 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow! This story was great! Congrats on first place! Your writing is truly amazing! I love everything you write and this is no exception! Great job!
jacril chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Beautifully written, as usual. Sweet, sad and thought provoking.
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
that was the best!
MMOBB chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Like all of your writing, this is truly lovely. Your ability to use just the right number of words - fewer but with more impact per syllable - is breathtaking.

Beautiful through pain, truth and hope... Thank you.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »