Reviews for Between the Bars
MMOBB chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Like all of your writing, this is truly lovely. Your ability to use just the right number of words - fewer but with more impact per syllable - is breathtaking.

Beautiful through pain, truth and hope... Thank you.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
that was tastefully done.
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Positively beautiful as always. I can see why it won first place. Definitely deserved!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Beautiful! Thank you. :)
ybee chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Amazing as usual. It's painfully obvious why you placed first! The UST was intense and Edward's pain was... almost unbearable. Loved it :D
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
"Absolutely anything we want." I gotta believe that they can make that happen. Angsty yes, but beautifully written & so full of hope.

Congrats of the win, it was well deserved & thanks so much for sharing it.

Hugs.

Kat
1853kaz chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Great story. Good twist on the "venomous" flesh. No wonder it won! Thanks for sharing :)
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
You gave Edward HIV! I have no words.
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow. For awhile, I thought maybe Edward was sick, but like cancer sick. Then you wrote

"So hot that it could burn my hand.

So poisonous that it could burn her."

And then I knew... This was very different, and very well done. It's no surprise you took first and second place. Congrats bb!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
2nd place in the reader poll? Pffft. People don't know what they're talking about, you should have been first IMO.. :) (well, the judges do obviously. 1st place there, yay!)

I voted for this one. Once I read it, I thought that you may have been the author. Your stories really stand out to me.

You took a controversial subject and turned it in to something absolutely beautiful.

Keep the stories coming!
pippapear chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I should have known this story was yours!

Its wonderful. I am review fail at the moment. My trip to San D/Com-Con & RL in advance of that means I am so behind on reviewing everything - including your wonderful Our Live Unbound.

But I wanted to tell you that this was wonderful. & a most deserved winner.

Thank you for this and your other stories.

Your writing truly is beautiful.

Thank you.

Cheers

Emmy.

x x x
Genny910 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I voted for this one! I was trying not to think about who might have written each one, but it makes total sense that this is yours! 3
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12