Reviews for Between the Bars
Chicklette chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Heartbreaking and so touching. Thank you.
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hallo,

bloody great tale if i may say so. i loved it. i hate to see edward with hiv. hell, i hate to see anyone with such a illness. ive read many tales with edward and bella with your tipical angst or drama and some health related. i read one where edward was in remission from cancer, but we read his strruggles with it and while with bella. how it for a time kept it from her to save her the pain of it. yea, thats edward for ya. when reading this i had either two thoughts on what he was hiding. one, he has a jail record or on house arrest which would explain his not wanting or not leaving his house for surrounding area and two, he was hiding a illness and indeed he was. i just wasnt expecting hiv. the know the devastating effects of hiv and aides. a friend of mine actually contracted the illness the same way our edward did. sex with a condome will do it ever time. he to met and fell in love with a girl that he wanted to push away and she to was strong willed. they didnt have a physical relationship even though its possible with protection, but they never did, but they loved tremenously just the same. after 2 in a half years of living with this he died on a tuesday and in that moment part of her died as well, but from a broken heart. so, i know how this tale will eventually end. its funny even though its fiction it still relates to some of us. though fictional, it still strikes home for many of us or those we know. thank you for writing this. though sad, it was a beautiful reminder of a love that i once witnessed between two beautiful souls.

cheers, hawkins0513
braziliangirl2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
wow, most perfect metaphor for canon E&B ever! And so well done too. Your words are so poetic, bb...

Thanks for this story :)

BraGirl2.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Finally getting to this story that has been sitting in my inbox for months and I absolutely love it! Such a sad and heartbreaking story at the beginning, but I'm so glad there was a happy ending!
stillwaters72 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I never would have thought it myself, ironic considering I worked in an HIV clinic for over a year, but the illness is an excellent human parallel in so many ways. Well done!
meepison chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I am so grateful to have discovered your stories. Each one I have read so far is beautiful. Each one touches me in so many ways. You are an exceptional writer!

As usual, this story does not disappoint. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter of Our Lives Unbound. Luckily I still have some more of your work yet to read. Please never stop writing!
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Hello. Awesome story! I was so intrigued and never espected HIV, but it makes perfect sense. I liked how Edward knew Jake's feelings about Bella, when all along she didn't even know. You have a wonderful talent. Keep up your writing.

Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Zorbin chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Very good, I love how you describ everything!

Love Em.
MyNae chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow! I tried to figure out what his hesitation was, and it never occured to me what I discovered. Beautifully written and very powerful. Just wow!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
So sad...but still so sweet.
sibilantspiel chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
God, all your stories have an eerily dark beauty that make them endlessly captivating. Between the Bars, obviously, is not an exception.

A pleasure to read, as always. x
jasminefksu chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
How bittersweet was that? Jeez! Great job, though. I love your writing style. So dramatic but purposeful. Awesome!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was so sad. I knew he was sick (pills) but didn't think hiv till he said his sperm was poinsoess after jerking off in his room. So sad how his life deteriorated to where he felt he was never good enough again. I am glad she still loved him.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Not what I expected but, I loved it!
CookieNikie chapter 1 . 1/17/2011