Reviews for Between the Bars
kdpc chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my, I can see why this story won. It's my favorite so far of all your stories. Well, of the ones I've read so far. Lol.

I had a feeling he had HIV when he referred to his release as "so hot it could burn his hand" and "so poisonous it could burn her." Love the wording you used to describe the disease.

This story is heartbreaking and optimistic and exceedingly well written.

Loved it.
akes88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was amazing and I completely understand why you won. You deserved it. it was so well written, so beautiful and really believable, but so original as well. One of my all-time favorites, honestly.
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I never would have guessed his condition... holy cow that was awesome! U are truly talented and thank you so much for sharing this.

Manda
littlestar300 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
OMG this was amazing, I was not expecting that he had HIV, so glad they worked it out. HIV does not have to be the end anymore.

Just amazing.
ze1uh chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Beautiful... heartbreakingly beautiful.
Zhee chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
You truly are a gifted story teller. This is bitter sweet. I've never read Edward with HIV here in fanfic. Only you could turn something that is scary to many people, into something wonderful, beautiful. Needless to say, I love it!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Wow...I couldn't imagine what his story was, but then it makes so much sense. Great job!
MaryAris98 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
this is the 3rd O/S story I've read of yours. this one is heartbreaking yet beautiful. I admire Bella for seeing past Edward's diagnosis, giving him her love & trust after the revelation. amazing story...wonderfully written.
MJPIPER74 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Everyone of your stories that I read are beautiful and poignant. I adored this story and Bella's love and trust in Edward. So much so that she was willing to look past his diagnosis to the man she wanted inside.

Beautiful story.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
You managed a serious, yet meaningful one shot. Bravo!
BRANDY0925 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Holy shit dude! I did not see that coming at all! This made me think of that old show, Life goes On, loved it. So sad, but a reality that you dont hear about in a love story. It was beautiful!
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
You are so amazing.
cebinc chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OMG! Love this story. Tears in my eyes. If only everyone would be as accepting to our illnesses as Bella is. Thanks for a wonderful story and for sharing it with us.

Cheryl
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is the first story I've read that speaks about HIV.

A truly moving oneshot that really made me feel many emotions.

Wonderfully written!
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I had no idea what his venomous problem was, but HIV such a unique idea. Finally remembered I wanted to read this O/S and would so love more.

Enjoyed it, gawh it was thrilling and sent me to my dreams pleasantly last night, pleasantly so

Sandy