Reviews for Do I Look Like a Killer to You?
Twisha chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
This is really good. You are an awesome writer! I found this after you favorited my story (thank you btw) and I'm so glad I did. This part was my favorite:
"The Troublemaker Playboy was a persona he'd perfected and worn for years like a second skin: a wall between him and the world. But he'd started pulling that down when he'd met Beckett, and now when he suddenly needed it again, the old protective skin no longer fit."
That's perfect, and so Castle! Obviously the episode has aired but are you ever going to finish this? I'm really interested. I'm off to read your other story now. I wish you had more!
RMW46140 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Surely you aren't going to end it here? Develope this idea further. It has the potential an excellent story!
tridecalogisms chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
i am seriously loving this...great storyline, great writing, and i absolutely cannot wait to see what happens next!
Mia66 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
I love those two and I love this fic!

Post soon? And I'm waiting impatiently until Castle finds out Beckett isn't seeing Demming anymore and of course to see how the murder took place and how did what.
Aquamarine07 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
This story is gooooood, man! I love how you are working through all the spoilers and weaving them into the story. Great job! Update soon!
Arky10 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Wonderful work. Very plausible scenario. Please continue with this story line.
knittingeek chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
OHHHH I LOVE this! Brilliant! Can't wait for more! Nice work!
TracyT chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I freakin' love this! Just perfect! More, please!
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Somehow, he needs to find out she's not with Demming. Great chapter. Love the dialogue.
Beckett NYPD chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Are they doing this just to get back at him?
Bella Paige chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Just friggen tell him Kate, it's not that friggen hard "Rick, I broke up with Tom" uuurrrgggghhh ... now I'm dating someone else ... ha
obijo chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Haha very nicely done! Can't wait for the next chapter, so have it on soon!
Elizabeth.ff chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I had the same thoughts after reading/watching the spoilers. I'm so glad you're writing this fic. Great start. Can't wait to read more.

:-)
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Someone suggested it might all be a dream. It will be interesting to see how it works out.
fog chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
You're doing a wonderful job of weaving in the hints we've received. Keep going!