Reviews for Confessions
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Nope, still want to hurt the manipulative little twat. Poor Edward.
Karriek chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
I found this story tucked away on my favourites list and simply had to read it again. I think practically every chapter had me sobbing at some point but it's still one of my favourites.
dolphin62598 chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
Thank you for sharing this with the fandom! I thoroughly enjoyed the story and your writing!
saintfudge chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
thanks for a great story only found this the other day as a rec from another story (sorry cant remember which one)

hope you have a great 2012 thanks again
TeamEd chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
oh,my poor edward!
TeamEd chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
loving this story,especially cuz its epov,not many of those around, so...thanks!
TeamEd chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
how cute! all of them as kids,so nice to read a story line like this!
hpfanatic77 chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
I read this story ages ago, and I've been trying to find it for I-don't-know how long! It's very angsty, but it's the end I love the most.
smooshie55 chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Made my heart ache in good ways and bad.
AceSunshine chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
Was happy to see you includedKate in the epi. Very glad she is happy. Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!
AceSunshine chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
Aw! So happy!
AceSunshine chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
Holy heart fail!
AceSunshine chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
I feel terrible for Kate. If Edward loses her and Bella still refuses him it is his fault for being so flippant about Kate's feelings. Onward to Forks.
AceSunshine chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
Wormy heart is breaking. Man Bella needs to communicate.I was screaming for her, Stay Edward stay.
AceSunshine chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
Something is brewing with Bella. I feel awful for Kate. Charlotte is right on when she tellshim he is not being fair to her. Edward better get his shit together before he breaks Kate's heart.