Reviews for Symphony of the Damned I: All Alone in the Night
divvycrip chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
I rarely review by chapter as typing is particularly hard for me, but i wanted to saydo not give up writing this series. Not all reviews come before the next chapter is posted and not all users look at older stories. Yet well written stories with novel ideas will still get the merits due to them in time. I am eager to see where you take this as you have already introduced so many great ideas in this AU.
Leo oculus chapter 38 . 11/19/2016
This has truly been one of the best stories I've ever read. While I don't agree with making Shepard so helpless throughout the story, I applaud you on creating a truly engaging world. I am however, disheartened that the next part of the story is unavailable. I was hoping to finish reading this great tale.
Thenewguyintheblock chapter 38 . 1/6/2015
This this is a masterpiece I cannot tell in words how much I love this story. It has some minor drawbacks character wise but overall it is beautiful.
cellester chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
love the story!
l7986 chapter 38 . 6/25/2012
Dont even know what to type this story is that amazing.
damndirtyhippie chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I started reading this story and couldn't stop. I am actually on chapter 5. I think this is one of the best I've ever read and I hope the rest is as good as the first five chapters were.
Liege Lord chapter 38 . 8/17/2011
So not all the Reapers are as bad as the others. Hmm, definitely a gritty tale, really enjoyed it. :)
Novice at Best chapter 36 . 5/4/2011
you are killing me.
Novice at Best chapter 19 . 5/4/2011
Ouch. Aria's comment about Liara. Made me laugh outloud.
Novice at Best chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
great story line so far. and thanks for keeping liara around. i love her, in a very wierd and unnatural way. lol
Novice at Best chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Man sure are alot of people up in Shepard's head now. Unfortunately I know how that feels.
lshm1324 chapter 40 . 4/22/2011
I like the direction you're going in. I'm still surprised and excited that you've decided to break away from cannon a bit and do this whole Shepard-becomes-a-reaper thing. It really energizes the story! I'm just worried that after you've had a few months to spoil me the cannon plot will be a bit of a let down once ME3 comes out :P
Kudara chapter 38 . 4/20/2011
Heh, I think being in the wrong place at the right time and winning or making it possible for your side to win is the main qualification for a hero.

Liked the dialogue between Miranda and Senni, heck I like Senni's character all the way around :)
Kudara chapter 37 . 4/20/2011
Very stead on with the building of the action in this chapter (during the Collector base battle that is) to it's conclusion of destroying the base.

It's an interesting and unique choice to have Oriana take on the Shadow Broker's role, I don't doubt that being Miranda's sister she will do it justice. I do like the fact that Senni was along for the battle in the Collector base as well.
Inverness chapter 39 . 4/7/2011
That was great!

I'm so pleased, because I remember when your first story popped up and I knew it had potential. So often I'm disappointed when stories are abandoned for whatever reason, but you didn't do that and continued to dish out the good stuff. D