Reviews for The First Night on Isle Esme
pixiekitkat85 chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Loved it
karencullen2007 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
u need to keep this going! I want to see him get angry and maybe they have sex again!
Miss Sands chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
I love it! It was so sweet! Well done, it was perfect, as Bella said
sholtsclaw698 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
that was great :O)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
wow! that was hot! can't wait for the next one ;o)

(being married is pretty awesome)
BrokenSunset chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Brilliant. You capture Edward's mind so well, it's like you have it down to a science.
lilianyas chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
That was pure beauty! I loved the phone call!
lilianyas chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was amazing! This is wat it should be, they are playing the really "I'm new to sex and I'm not sure what to do"
MiaCara chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
You were right, this one does seem to be the most realistic version out there of their "first night." Good job!
twival31 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
This was perfect! Exactly how I imagined it would have been if it was included in Breaking Dawn. Thanks!
Twilightfan690 aka bella swan chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I thought this was really good. you are a good author. you deffinatly should post more. i hope you do. i think stephanie left out too much in this part... i really do hope you add more.
S.ocd.H chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
that was really good c:
cullenisabella chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
This was a very nice story! Cute, fluffy, limey...Yeah, maybe not all the people like these fics and maybe you won't feel good when I say "cute, fluffy, limey", but...

Anyway, it seemed like something E&B could have done, so it's great!

Love,

Monica
kitaralianne chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Oh my god! That was incredible! You did a great job of getting into Edward's head! I look forward to more story's from you!
lashawnnov chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
You are really good do you know SM? Your insight in to Edward is scary good. Again a great job Keep it up