Reviews for Pokemon Jake Dragon's Adventures
yukicole02 chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
He said bastard! And that was awsome by the way
ShadowDuDeX chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
I've read through my story thus far and noticed I had a few typing errors, do not fear this, I will fix them when the story is completed.
yukicole02 chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
Awsome
CammieJR chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
You got me hoked. I can't wait to see Jakes second pokemon. If i where Jake i'd go with Bulbasaur because i like grass types.
yukicole02 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
awsome
Mansizerooster chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Hahaha, i really enjoyed reading your story, So erm do more! (Read mine, tell me if its worth continuing)
Ninthlite chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
the pokemon are way too over used... you introduced his pokemon too fast
yukicole02 chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
XD
Randomstrike 3 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
I really like how dis fic is so neatly written. The summary could use sum more spice though, lk a intense/dramatic line frm a chap.

An' adding sum more realistic/comical bits sounds good 2. 4 exmpl: wen da adults hit the wall ya could hav 1 o' dem bleedn' or hav' em twist sumtin. An' wen Jake was pounding at the door he cld hav screamed sumthing such as ''Fo' the love of GAwD lemme IN!''. An' adding references from 'our' world lk music,movies,names, ect sounds good 2.

I did lk how da sis teases her kid bro btw.

I lk the dtails an' u being able 2 make da characters so nicly.

Cant wait till u update (even if i know wats next).

later, oh spicky haired one XD
yukicole02 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
that was really good!
Avicide chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is a great start! I like how you gave little details, such as how Jake grew an inch, and how there are ten flights of stairs.

There are some minor mistakes such as the lack of capitalization at the beginning of the sentence, and there should be some commas here and there. But other than that, I think this is great. Keep up the good work!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12