Reviews for Pokemon Jake Dragon's Adventures
MonfernoFreak chapter 32 . 8/20/2012
Very interesting chapter... ;)
MonfernoFreak chapter 31 . 8/20/2012
Really good chapter, but sort of ironic how Crystal faced an Arbok, right after telling Jake that morning. And also, this is really bugging me, you say are instead of our. OUR. Anyway, apart from that it was a really good chapter :-)
MonfernoFreak chapter 30 . 8/18/2012
Yet another cool chapetr C:
MonfernoFreak chapter 29 . 8/18/2012
So Giovanni isn't the boss of Team Rocket in this fanfic? He was actually the creator of it but anyway, still a awesome chapter
MonfernoFreak chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
Crystal's getting alot of new Pokemon, first Kirlia then Combusken then Magnemite and now Pidgeot. All in a row! But it was still a cool chapter
MonfernoFreak chapter 27 . 8/18/2012
What? Crystal had two evolutions two episodes in a row? That's kind of dry but it was still quite a good chapter :)
MonfernoFreak chapter 26 . 8/18/2012
Very cool chapter, and yay, Crystal has a rival!
MonfernoFreak chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
Lol making other shows your own story, nice :D
shadowmwape chapter 26 . 8/18/2012
Shadix
Pokemon:umbreon,mewtwo,raichu,rapidash,charzard,feraligator
Age:15
Height:5"6'
Description:has the same appearance as red but with black skin and blue and gold clothes.
Bio:son of surge who secretly required mewtwo
Badges:
All of them
Medals:
You decide
MonfernoFreak chapter 24 . 8/17/2012
Cool chapter, that was very good :D Hope you update with the league soon - I looked ahead and didn't see any league episodes. Anyway, I'll give you a character.

Name: Geramy Verhanson

Age: 13

Looks: Brown long hair which is flicked to the side, and a rats tail at the back. He wears a white t-shirt with grey tight jeans. The white shirt is tight and has a red stripe down the side. He has red and grey gloves and sneakers.

Personality: He is friendly, but likes to win. He's also very impatient but adores fire Pokemon. He fears ghost types, but doesn't mind Litwick, Lampent and Chandelure.
MonfernoFreak chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
LOLOL, shame Jake... But I looke at your bio and when I saw Jake's Pokemon I didn't see Snorlax or Magikarp. Is it Pokemon on team? Anyway, good chapter.
MonfernoFreak chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
That's a pretty coo, way to make money :D
MonfernoFreak chapter 21 . 8/17/2012
He'll go to Saffron! I know cuz I looked at the chapter titles. Good chapter btw c:
MonfernoFreak chapter 20 . 8/17/2012
It was a pretty short chapter but good. Do you know what's so great about this story? I'm in the middle of writing my own and I feel the erge to read yours. It pulls me back. Then, after I read this I want to write more! These types of stories don't come around often :DDD
MonfernoFreak chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
Oh, now I see the contest part. But I would've still liked to see it though... Anyway, good chapter, it was long and had a lot of action! :D
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »