Reviews for Lunar Eclipse
thisaintascene84 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
But I think I'm in love with you! lol. Your profile is hilarious and very informative. You make very valid points that only fellow Jacob fans would appreciate! I too have been a fan of wolves for years and wish they were real so I could find me one. lol You have facebook? I would LOVE to pick your brain!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Wow what a crazy start. What is that noise? Who or what is causing the earthquake? When will they get to La Push and will they arrive in one piece?
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
love it

:P
It's a Jacob Thing chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
interesting...
shelimar2 chapter 14 . 5/2/2011
um just wondering but wen is sam and them gonna show up?
Marjaja chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Taylor Lautnur. Lmfao!
AccountKiller6189 chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
Oh good thing Quil was there to keep Jake from going to that room alone. Hmm.. Is the earthquake a natural one or was that caused by Ivan? And I'm thinking Sam needs to get off his hot sexy a** and go meet Jake already! Lol.

Great chapter! More please! :D

cool chapter
bowsie22 chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
Can't wait for more :D
AccountKiller6189 chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
Statues that watch you.. Creepy!

Oh yeah, can't remember if I've asked this yet, but is Paul showing up in the story? Cuz me love Paul! xD

Anyways, great chapter! More please! And Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! :D
Jon chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
Three teenage werewolves in Vegas this should be interesting. I wasn't expecting them to end up there. Great story thus far
tHe.DaRkEnEd.HaTrEd.Of.LoVe chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
Very cool, but its very slow-paced. Can you speed it up? I've read all kinds of fics, and as annoying as they are, would rather read a story that is too fast-paced than too slow-paced. I don't mean to be rude. But this is being kind of a bore, while still being enjoyable. Its a very complicated duo. lol. :]
tHe.DaRkEnEd.HaTrEd.Of.LoVe chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
Lol. This was kinda cheesy. But, good job, I was scared Jake was going to become a bad guy. And ewwww, jake and his cuz being sexual, ick.;]
tHe.DaRkEnEd.HaTrEd.Of.LoVe chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
Okayy, sorry this is all i have time to read today, i hate it too. Ive been so busy though. anywhoo, yay! finally some Sam action in the house! OW OW! lol. I can't wait until they meet and things start getting steamy. :P