Reviews for Sleep Walking
hyacinth23 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Love the HinaIno friendship! nice story though!
RinnyTheOrange chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Best story that I've read that is centered around hinata and another girl. I'm so going to read more of your stories.
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think this is awesome. I like how it's repetitive, but in a good way. And I like how every door was to a different scene, a different hinata at verious stages in her life.
Great job!
0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This story was completely awe inspiring,its like nothing I've seen before,it reminded me of Twilight Zone,and then it made me think of futuristic therapists that can go into peoples minds and make them feel better ,but anyway this story was rockin
TheAnimeSister chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I was reading this aloud to my brother. at first, we didn't get it, then we found out Hinata was dying, and Ino was trying to save her and take her out of misery while keeping her alive. The 'floor' was Death and the 'rooms' were hell. good story!
osslou chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is very nice.

Well written and a very original idea.

I have nothing bad to say, because I enjoy this greatly.

Keep up the good work! (-:
paperazzi chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
this was a very interesting fic. very artsy and descriptive.

it got a bit repetitive with the five hinatas and inos at one point and i would have liked to see the Ino's facing slightly different challenges, but i think i understand why you didnt and the effect you were going for.

it seems a little mature for a k rating though :)

good work!
Hihi chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is an amazing story. really amazing an dmoving and Ino is so strong and poor Hinata!
Nara Merald chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is very different but I quite liked it. Reminded me a little of Donnie Darko, a kind of surreal style. Very nice.
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
O_O...whoa. That was...whoa. Fulfilling, sad, hopeful, confusing but not...frankly I'm still reeling a little bit.

I love the repetition you used. It fit, and gave everything a rhythm to go along with. That helped the story read a lot smoother, and the varying circumstances made that repetition all the more interesting to read...

I liked the ending too...there were still dead, reasons to mourn, things to fight against/for, but they were alive. They would take that...that was a great/powerful way to end it...very, very effective. Can I tell you how you're rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors in the span of 2 days? Well I just did _
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was a wonderful story. I liked how the repetition didn't clash with the mood or howit wasn't boring. It was appropriate. I really liked the ending.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That's mildly disturbing...

I LIKE IT.
Yuuki chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This seems so serene. If only fixing the self were this easy! A beautiful, flowing style of writing. The repetition was cool, if it did seem a touch stale at points.
KukiRew chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow. Beautifully surreal.

The repetitious nature of the narrative served to

emphasize the changes as the story progresses.

Very well done!