Reviews for Earth to Bella
BellaSwan97 chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
This is a awesome story continue UPDATE SOON!

BellaSwan97
Tinkrbell23 chapter 24 . 10/10/2011
Awwww! That was great! I looooved it! I hope there's more. I love the Edward and Bella fluff! I loved it when Edward said bella gets more and more beautiful everytime he sees her. Lucky girl!
Tinkrbell23 chapter 23 . 10/10/2011
Omg! That was just beautiful! I loved it! Aww it was so freakin sweet! So proud of Bella! They are so adorable! Wow that was just perfect. Loooooved it!
Tinkrbell23 chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
I totally agree! Anticipation totally makes it better! It's getting closer and closer to Bella hopefully tellin Edward how she feels. Aghhhh I'm so excited!
Tinkrbell23 chapter 21 . 10/6/2011
Yeah! Edward stole Bella! Lol. They r just too cute! I wonder If he's gonna tell her how he feels now. This story is getting so good I just love it!
Tinkrbell23 chapter 20 . 10/6/2011
Aww I kinda sensed somethin like this would happen. That stupid stupid girl. Didn't she c that he was into Bella. And doesn't she remember that he left her abruptly? Lol btw I totally didn't expect Edward to dedicate that or any song to Bella.
Tinkrbell23 chapter 19 . 10/6/2011
Omg his heart dropped to his knees? I love that line! So sweet! Well well well Edward finally got a clue lol. It's about time. Now what is he gonna do about it? I live that Edward is goin crazy not talkin to Bella
Tinkrbell23 chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
Oooooooh so that's the reason y Bella didn't answer when Edward called or return his call. Good job Bella! I think this will work. I'm so excited for this plan! I love Alice!
Tinkrbell23 chapter 17 . 10/6/2011
Looks like Edward is realizing his feelings for Bella. Hmmm I wonder what Bella has been up to.
Tinkrbell23 chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
Oh no I don't like these girls. I'm glad Emmett and Jasper told them they were taken, good job guys. Oh Edward this can't be good.
Tinkrbell23 chapter 15 . 10/6/2011
Awwwwww! That was the sweetest thing! I loved it! Wow Edward u would think he was dating Bella. Edward u t such a tease! What is Bella gonna do for 6 days without Edward?
Tinkrbell23 chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
Omg! I can't believe Edward was there! Aghhh! This is gettin so good. I wonder what he wants to talk about. Poor Riley I kinda feel bad for him. Loooove it!
Tinkrbell23 chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
A date w 2 guys? Bella is one lucky girl! I love alices idea! Bella needs to hang out w other guys besides Edward. He will find out what he's missing. U know how guys are they never know what they have untill it's gone. My fav part was when Edward got jealous when she told him she was goin on a date w Riley. Oh and when he kissed her on the forehead so sweet!
Tinkrbell23 chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
Oh poor Bella! My heart breaks for her. In glad Edward came to apologize to her. I was expecting him to still be mad at her for rejecting him. Goof Bella play along. I'd do the same thing. Well eventually Edward will stop being so blind and see what's right in front of him. I love this story!
Tinkrbell23 chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Omg! Wow! Like wow! Did he really just try to kiss her? And did he really just get mad when she pulled away? Ha wow! Good job Bella! I would of pulled away too. Good for u girl, u don't want him to kiss u cuz he's drunk. So even Riley can c how Edward feels about Bella. Love this story !