Reviews for Something Worth Changing For
Abby Ebon chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
A interesting take on Remus's character -what's his mysterious condition? It sounds like he was beaten with silver...

Also, just to help the reader out on who's 1st POV this is, you might want to add a name at the top if you switch between chapters. I was thinking "Sirius" until Sirius was mentioned...

_
Miss Pessimistic chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I liked the chapter :D

But you misspelled 'Lily' with 'Lilly'. Only one L :DD

& you have a few typos here & there, & Idon'tcare, but there are some readers who are.. mean. They'll have some "contructive criticism" - but being an author myself (check out my work, too?) it's far from that, & it's just rude.

Anyway, interesting so far :DD

I say, in a normal high school, it's such a corinquidink that they're both gay ;)

One in a million ;D
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh, I like this one, it's AU isn't it? And set in a sort of "Marauders Era" -what do they learn at this Cambridge Preparatory? How did they all meet?

Why is Remus joining late?

Does he have a health condition to "alternate" the wolf curse?

Is it a all boys school? A boy-girl school?

Do they go home after school or is it a boarding school with dorms?

How does Sirius change for Remus?
Kat-Valkyrian chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Ooh please please please expand this into a multi-chapter ficlet!

it has a really promising storyline, and im already hooked!

even though this is like months old, I hope you still have some interest in it because it is really good.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this review as much as I enjoyed the story. 3
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Intriguing. Definitely for you making this into a chaptered fic, but I'm currently hooked on your Tom/Harry fic, so please continue to update it regularly. BTW Since they are at a muggle university, they are non-magical, right?
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Yea, I think you should continue(:
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Yes, yes, yes, more chapters. XD

I'm intruiged. )