Reviews for iBreak the Rules
Sylvester M chapter 14 . 2/25
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I was hooked from beginning to end. I tip my hat to you. The ending was really something. :)
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
Great story loved every word of it!
heya-gurl chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
This is a really good story! I totally love it! I haven't written a review in ages but your story is so awesome it needs a review! So yep! Awesome work! *Off to check your profile for other awesome fanfics
axel100 chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
I've always thought of this as one of the more clever Seddie stories out there. Its a shame the format wouldn't work for the show. Ultimatly, Dan went with Sam falling for Freddie but reading this version is definitley more fulfilling.
doyourpart9045 chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
So first off, solicitously, this word alone made me want to review just to tell you how much I loved reading this simply based on the fact that you know words, like real words, or you know how to use a thesaurus. Either way kudos for big awesome words. Also I decided about 2 weeks ago that I was going to read through all completed, romance, seddie fics mostly to see how long it would take. Considering I have never gone backwards in pages I thought I should inform you (Though for the life of me I cannot remember which) that there is a fic out there that is exactly your last chapter, exactly. I don't know if you permitted this or even if it was you reposting or something but I thought I'd let you know just in case. Amazing story and props again for the awesome words. Also just thought you might like to know that you are the first story out of roughly 1200 (give or take a lot) that I have bothered reviewing :) Awesome story!
Lovely Pencil chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Freakin' amazing story! Love it! (:
Angelic Guardian chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
Oh.

That was absolutely beautiful.

I knew that I had to read this story after reading that lovely oneshot you posted that came from this story.

It was amazing, really. Very well structured and well paced. Everyone was well kept in-character, too, which I feel is very important to keep a fanfic realistic.

There were certain lines that really stuck out to me, like Carly's speech to Sam that compared her situation with Freddie to one of Spencer's sculptures.

I also absolutely loved the double meaning of this line: 'Freddie knew it was just a matter of time before it all came tumbling down.'

You're a great writer, honestly. (Thank you for keeping me entertained while I was at work. XD)

Hope to see another Seddie fic from you in the near future! :)
lovelywik chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hmmm... just reading this prologue has got me hooked! :]

I really like it.
luktheduke chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Great story, Grerat ending, you're the best
foxxmouth chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
I blame your awfully good writing and genius mind for making me abandon my school work I was supposed to be working on. According to that purple highlight that usually colours something when I've opened the link before, I've read this fic quite a long time ago. I could swear on my favourite pair of sandals that I have not, though, but am glad I've found this.

Kudos. Great story, overall. :)

Now if only I could find out where you live and hire some kind of death eater to steal your genius mind, filled with its juicy, creative ideas... and bring it to me in awesome, non-existant, evil-bunny-puking lair.

... Don't mind the creepiness.

Okay, I'm no stalker. I couldn't even find out where my friend's house was, when I've been there, like, four hundred times. I always rely on my parents' driving and those technological machine you humans call a GPS. Also, I freak and feel the overwhelming need to whack a person on the head with a tennis racket at the sight of fresh and open wounds.

Again, great story. Have a nice day. This [fic] certainly made my day even better. :)

...And now I have to stop procrastinating and actually get something done with my work.
itrymybest chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
hmm, did i notice a Kendall reference (as in Kendall SCHMIDT from Big Time Rush) ;)

Lol, as soon as i read that i freaked :P

Great story! I really love it, and Seddie!
Linwe-Amari chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
Absolutely beautiful. :) Love it.

Must sleep now.
Linwe-Amari chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
. Crap. I absolutely love this. I've been so engrossed so far that I forgot to review until now-I figured that I should share how much I am enjoying myself before the end of the story. :)
Alfabet00789 chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Wow...That's so sweet! What a perfect story to read when you should be studying Maths! :D Can't stop smiling, it's hurting my cheeks. All because of this story! Very nice written. I'm going to reread the epilogues now, if you'll excuse me.
Alfabet00789 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Nice Sam-action at the end:) It's fun when Sam beats up guys twice her size. I like the way you are building Seddie. Just as I imagine Freddie would do it, methodical and premeditated. And the way Sam would react at first. By digging in her finger nails Nice work:)