Reviews for The College Years
Righteous Mei chapter 11 . 5/29
You know when I first started reading your stories I though you were just incompetent maybe too proud of your own work. Then I read this. You've used american college campuses willingness to rush to judgment and condemn and destroy the life of someone who hasn't even been brought to trial yet with no evidence as basically a joke in you shitty story.I hope that you're fucking ashamed of this. I used to think you were an idiot. Now I just think you're a bad person.
Guest chapter 61 . 7/13/2015
I was close I had a hair line fracture so I have been on crutches before and had to wear a splint it's not a fun experience
Guest chapter 60 . 7/13/2015
If it was swollen with a big bruise (green and black) it is probably a hair line fracture I got one from a similar accident I just finished this chapter so I might b wrong
Guest chapter 25 . 7/11/2015
Don't hate me but twilight is the enemy just my opinion
- no.1potterhead
DeathKnightofAnime chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Theo you got some stones but when you mess with a farm girl like Bailey it can only end badly for you man so I would just walk away man
TeenStarkid chapter 75 . 2/26/2012
great ur stories r the best
Guest chapter 75 . 12/26/2011
awesome x
bookbabe68 chapter 24 . 10/1/2011
i loved the whole thing w/ porker's view point it was so cute
Ali chapter 37 . 6/8/2011
Why are they scared to go to Arizona?
Lala girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
ThaiWP, Theo was the rich kid who befriended Zack in the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. He really didn't like Cody, and Zack ended up choosing his brother's speech over Theo.
Louis chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
plhs Quit ragging on their good fortune, dude! If someone is a really good student (and has a good parent/child relationship)they CAN indeed live on scholarships and stipends. I certainly have so far! Well done, SprouseGoose!
Amy chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
OMG! I absolutely LOVED this chapter! I am so hooked. You are a truly gifted author. Thank you!
phls chapter 21 . 4/24/2011
Rereading your stories, I get even more impressed at how good your writing is. However, I also notice again something that annoyed me before. Bailey and Cody keep getting money, and scarcely have to spend it. They get scholarships, always with living stipends, and get deals on rent from their landlords. I understand about an emergency account they have, but they never really even need it! And now, even their wedding is being fully funded. Plus, you have to remember that Albright Award they won. All of this is before they even start working! It's just a little too far-fetched.
NameForPart2 chapter 49 . 3/26/2011
The College Years II: Revenge of the Fallen (tranrsformers reference)
Mfan909 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
OMIGOSH! Thank you so much for bringing Max back! I love her! Just hoping you didn't make her evil :P