Reviews for Someone Like You
Esme27 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
I didn't expect Jake to imprint on Alice
Bell 1 chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Well, Bella got everything she wanted, as did Carlisle. :D

DANG! That was some rapid pregnancy! Crazy fast! YIKES!

And they lived HEA! :D
nosurprise chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
I like the name, but was disappointed how Bella just declared Adan as his name, not even considering Carlisle's opinion. Also, the pregnancy was like uber fast.
noncanon4me chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
After reading both stories today, I think that your writing style is interesting. You move the story along quite quickly. The problem is that you don't seem to pay attention to grammar. "No, I just never imagine I would become a vampire" is difficult to read because the correct tense is imagined. "her bodies too fragile" says that she has more than one body. You meant her body's too fragile. "She up!" Even Emmett would say "She's up." "You got to be kidding me?" should be "You've got to be kidding me?" This is just on this page. Every chapter had multiple errors. I suggested a beta in my previous review. I am wondering, though, you write in a very young style with errors I would expect to see in a very young writer. Are you really 27?
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
interesting kinda sad its over lol but loved the story but kinda surprised about edward with tanya lol
lemonbutt chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
Very well indeed.
lemonbutt chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Super sperm. For real.
lemonbutt chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
FACKKK.
lemonbutt chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
I wished she would stand up for her self with Rosalie.
lemonbutt chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
ALICE? Shit.
lemonbutt chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Very co dependent on men. meh Makes for a great story.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Aw. shit son.
Writerpire Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Is the next part gonna be called whoa whoa? :) really good beginning great job! :P