Reviews for StopLight
Eccentric Meek Geek chapter 7 . 7/8/2018
I'm so heartbroken this hasn't been updated,I remember reading this way back when it first certainly out.
Hi chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Haha cute. But where did you see that the Flash doesn't wear underwear?
IanPeriwinkle chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Oh my goodness... This was so good! I can't wait for the next update.

Your writing style really reminds me of defying3reason, as does your choice of relationships... :P
Kyer chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
As much as I dislike infidelity (understatement) this story is great. I mean, the circumstances are pretty unusual and...

f it.

Where else can I find both Wally/Linda and just plain speedster sexual foreplay these days? Certainly not DC. I love the imagery of Wally (and Barry) glowing and vibrating that way.

Dear goodness, yes, Barry was much sexier looking when he had longer hair. I especially loved Mark Waid's Brave & The Bold camping story.

One problem: I don't see anything that Hal murmured that would have tipped Carol off considering they just had their own bought of intercourse.

Observation: You sly dog, Wally. (Excuse me, but I have to wonder just how that time 'miscalculation' happened. Like maybe another master of the Speed Force had a hand in leaving Barry all hot and unfulfilled at an inopportune time.
Wouldn't put it past Wally to sabotage that medical appointment. In fact, I see a certain green flyboy also dropping by the facility before harm is done.)
AidenSurvival chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Is it weird that I'd like to see more Wally & Barry pairings? They're fictional, but the way you write about them together...seems natural.

I have a sick mind. Sue me.

I'd like to see an update to this story. :)

I loved it.
asdfghjkkjhgfd chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Please. Please. PLEASE- update this gosh darn story! I love it so muuuuuuch and am oddly getting tired of rereading it!
D chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
COOOONTINUE THIS PLEASE!

I love how you write them together as well as the story in general. You really got to feel for Barry(Wally too) with the issue.

And Hal. Oh God, Hal. Just perfect!
Kyer chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
You know what would be funny? If he went to Star Labs and they informed him that there was nothing they could do for him chemically without possibly endangering his life, or physically as his metabolism would just grow the removed body parts. However, they could possibly develop an industrial strength blow-up doll for him.

Hahahaha...eh...yeah.

Poor baby. He needs a harem. Like One-A-Day vitamins.
hyperactivatoragain chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Awesome! A marvoulously hot piece as always.
anaer chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Ahh, this story is great.

...I really want Barry and Wally to sex it up again, lolol.
anaer chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
This story is great! Are you planning to continue?
hyperactivatoragain chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Secrets,scandal and spandex oh my!
Kyer chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Damn...wish they weren't related. At least it's through marriage and not through genes...though not like they'd have a kid together anyway.

Oh shit that was awesome.

I remember thinking when I first started reading the books (before I found out just how attached Wally was to Linda) how hot it would be for Wally to start a relationship with Jessie Chambers for this very reason: both are speedsters. Before that it was Lady Flash..eh...good thing that one didn't work out! Pity that Jessie always had such a hard time meshing with Wally.

Even in canon, Wally was so very endowed with a libido (here Kyer pauses to laugh in remembrance) that there was no way Linda was satisfying him.

Wish I'd been able to see more of the Silver Age Barry in action. Of course, they had pretty severe censorship back then, didn't they? No hanky panky on the pages as comics were more for kids back then. Nice to see Barry being human here.

Oh man...guys are so...stupid. They think they can suddenly act so differently and their significant others won't notice? *snicker* Guess it is hard to pretend a lack of 'morning erection'. Wally, you are supposed to be the more energetic of the two!

Oh god...speaking of young and energetic...Bart is how old in this time line? Wait...I have seen the Bart/Conner stories and Conner is like Superman, so maybe that one will work out. God knows how Jessie and Jay are coping. And Max. But then, Max is more into meditation.

Yeah, I know. Right. These guys (and gal) can make a quick jog to the other side of the world's brothels if they wanted. I doubt Max is celibate.
hyperactivatoragain chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Horray. Poor little speedster sluts. :)
Kyer chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
And now I'm never going to be able to look at that issue of Rebirth again in quite the same way. lol

Okay, underage IS squicky. I'm going to firmly plant it into my mind as being a masturbation lesson only.

Yeah.

Thanks for the mention of Wally's early Flash dalliances. I forget how many he had. At least Barry got his power when his hormones were somewhat stabilized...(I was going to say stiff, but...)

Hal has competition for Barry's arse. But knowing Hal, he may not see it as a competition...exactly.

This is going to end up as a League Orgy story, isn't it? Can you imagine what Grodd or Hector Hammond must be thinking if they tuned in?