Reviews for New Times, Same Old Problems
breannapierson1990 chapter 5 . 1/17
I can't wait to see what she decides to do and what his reaction to it is! Please notify me when you have uploaded the next chapter , I absolutely love this fanfic! I am completely addicted to it!
Tori chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Please continue this. I want to know what happens.
Katie Cat chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
I love it so far. Keep up the good work. :)
fireanna chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Loved it, please finish the story
watergoddesskasey chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
I'm so glad ;) I've been waiting for so long! UPDATE!
Lady Avotil chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Hi!_

That was vry sweet of you. I am vry happy that my review encouraged yo to continue with the story. It's a good one and, as I probably said before, it definitely has potential._

Now, onto the chapter itself. The entire scene at the church *shakes head* Honestly, there is a good reason why I dislike god-fearing/too religious people. They have atendency to react on the most extreme way to the most ridiculous of claims. Though I miust admit - the depiction of an invisible hand pushign her out of the church was a great idea. It definiely strenghtened the entire supernatural theme of the story._

Ah, so the two meet again. Lovely. Though his reaction to her words is not as nice *winces* I am curious what she could possibly help him with. Probably something related to the Van Tassel blood, seeing as blood seems to eb important in this story. Though I still can't see how those two are going to get together._

As for the German - I found a few minor mistakes. Considering you are using Google Translate, I am impressed. I've seen it translate some normal things and twist them, making the end result quite funny *chuckles* If you have any questions about the German, though, you are more than welcome to ask me, since German is like my mother kanguage._

Keep up the great work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really curious as to what is going to happen next!_
Lady Avotil chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Hi!_

Oh dear, Relina is losing a battle of logic with old-fashioned townspeople *chuckles* I am curious what the result of the family tree will be, though. I mean, I could guess that she will turn out to be a descendent from the Archers, but that sounds kinda ridiculous. Mary Van Tassel did not have any childrena dn neither did her sister and they were the last of the Archer's, as far as I know. So I am curious what the Reveredn will reveal._

I am also curious about why the Hessian did not kill her. He is not still bound to the Van Tassel/Archer family, is he? I also can't help but wonder how love will develop between Relina and the Hessian. It seems rather impossible..._'...

Level of English used is fairly good, as is the quality of the writing itself. Description and dialogue seem to be more or less balanced, making the story not only easy, but enjoyable to read as well._

So keep up the great work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I want to know what happesn next!_
krysten chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
is she related to the twin sister
Scykra chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Dun Dun Dun Dun! Uh oh! Relina is in trouble! Pleas update soon~

~Ryuu
PartyhardDrunkard chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Please update! This story is so amazing! I need more, or I might just have to send a certain Hessian after you. ;)
Hollow-Shadows chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Woah, this is amazing. Perfectly un-suelike oc, mysterious plot, and the words just flow. Update soon, pretty please
Portuguese Irish chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
This story is really good; I'm feeling bloody curious to know what happens next!

Portuguese Irish