Reviews for Mine
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Very cute
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
LOL I felt sorry for the redhead... But Kuro definitely deserved that ass whooping.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
...Oh... poor store-worker, poor dol... poor Trunks, having to witness all this? Haha!

"He was rather short compared to the store worker, compared to anyone, really" Hey, hey, eeeasy on him, now. I'm guessing he knows the truth and can handle it just fine... I think? Hahaha!

Haha! Since birth, huh, Vegeta? Well, you are, with everyone else...

Oh, and poor (or I guess not, since he was such an animal and a not-funny, iww joke) Kuro! That's what you get, MR Zero. That guy who beat you up is actually the real hero, before, during, and after this whole thing.

Lighthearted, sweet, funny, and so serious that this should totally have been included in an episode
of DBZ! Great job! Love it! It was a joy reading this, as well!
Flying Zipper chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
i adore how protective Vegeta is of Bulma, it's really sweet
it was also super cute reading this, him being a family man and all!
good job! :)
Nightoflight9 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Vegeta really is the perfect badass, though you would think he might have killed Kuro for touching Bulma in such a manner.
SouthernVices chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
XDD That was super cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
hahahha i like it!
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
You write B/V fanfiction? Omg3.

I have to say, you have really captured the light-hearted humor in this fic, not only with content but ingeniously with narration. For example, you called the toy shop employee "carrot top" instead of something more formal. Hah! And the fact that Trunks was laughing while tearing the limbs off the Hercule doll...and laughing at the fact his dad had knocked a guy cold...LOL.

Love your writing style. I noticed you've written a lot, so you'll be hearing more from me, I'm sure. Keep writing!
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Awe! So cute!
Visperidia chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I absolutely loved this! You made all the characters very realistic. Great job!
xLilim chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hahaha! I love this!
Aria-chan101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
"Mine, mine, mine!" Ah, I love Vegeta...I can imagine this is how he would act to...funny and cute, love it!
hellooo chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
awwww I smiled at the end and not alot of story can make be do that this story was really sweet and I loved every part of this story
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
not very often...i love the fact that trunks and vegeta were killing the mister satan doll
ABloomingFlower chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Omg! I loved how Vegeta got so jealous!