Reviews for This Girl
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Little confused as to who the man and girl are...
Great characterisation of the Black God though...
HermioneGirl96 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I love your writing voice. Like a lot.
Rk chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Wow. Wouldn't he remember Alanna's trip to death as well
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I keep coming back to read this story because it is fantastic! My sister and I both love Tamora Pierce, and I think she would be proud of how you portrayed her characters. We never would have thought of the connection but now it feels like, how could we be so blind!
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I have no idea why, but this story speaks to me a lot. A beautiful, well-written fic. Thanks for the read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
lovely! the black god is awesome. and i loved how he was so colourful to beka. not black at all. again...as always...nice writing. :)
yay chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I think this is pretty good. The only constructive criticism I have is that this sentence " There were some services rendered that could not be forgotten, not even as centuries had passed and bloodlines were diluted." is a little long. Maybe you could cut out either the "centuries" or the "bloodline" part.
Daine chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was really nice, I was confused for a minute before I remembered aly was related to beka through her father
blackspiritfire chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
that was really good you did a good job connecting Beca and Aly. it was a good read
Rhys chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ooh, I liked it! Especially for a quick job! I love things that flesh out little moments, and this one did it perfectly. Excellent tone, too; just enough detail without getting bogged down. My compliments!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Who is she? I know he was talking of Becca when he mentioned the one with the baton, but who's the other one? A random descendant? Somebody else we know of? I'm confused. It's a good fic, though, regardless.
meranirosabara chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I thought that this story was really good. It was an amazing idea to write about and you should definitely write more chapters to it.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was a really cool story idea...and you wrote it really well! I like how you made the connection to Beka...they do have the same bloodline. It was very interesting to read :)
PurpleReader29 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I like it. Interesting perspective. Nice nodd to Kel.
mayalewis16 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011