Reviews for Watch What Burns
tasheika.conley chapter 25 . 7/5/2015
Woe I really loved the story. But it seems incomplete. Please consider updating the story.
jenninemarie chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
Finishing?
CrazyCrimMind chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
This really made me cry and it takes i lot to make me cry. i mean when i feel and had to get surgery done on my foot i didnt cry but this did...AWSOME
Nimue68 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Is the word "smirked" used in Britain this often? In the US it is not really a pleasant word/.
xoxokiss210 chapter 25 . 10/6/2011
i loved
BettyTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Reid taking shots! WOOP!

I'm re-reading :)
BettyTheGreat chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Great banter in this chapter. It needed the lighter side coz it's been angsty :)
BettyTheGreat chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I'm totally suspicious of this Rebecca girl. And her cat.
Lover of Reid chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
Well that was something I wasn't expecting, JJ thinks she might be pregnant? So what is Garcia going to get Nurse Austin to do, give JJ a pregnancy test?
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
Yeah Garcia finally woke up:)
crystalga chapter 25 . 9/21/2010
SOOOO i was browsing through trying to find another fic to read and came across this one and for the past 30 mins I have been reading and I LOVE IT!
sangreal7 chapter 25 . 9/14/2010
Very, very sexy! Wow ... that sure turned the heat up. Nicely done.
sangreal7 chapter 24 . 9/14/2010
Oh wow ... so much happening here! I continue to be impressed with your ability to pack so many different pieces of the plot into each chapter, and still keep the focus with all of them.

That said :) - Reid knowing JJ was pregnant was lol funny. Loved Aaron finally stepping up ... and wondering what the heck Strauss is up to now!

Great chapter.
sangreal7 chapter 23 . 9/14/2010
I've gotten a little behind in reading and reviewing, sorry, but I think I'm back on track now.

Loved this:

Derek laughed and kissed her quickly. "Baby Girl, we have managed not to have sex for 6 years. Im sure we can wait five more weeks for you to be fully recovered, doctor approved."

"No," she huffed.

Way too funny. The house was just a wonderful touch.

Reading on to find out what's up with Rebecca.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
The Hotch and Emily's reaction to where Reid was that morning when JJ told them was really funny. It was also hilarious when they saw the way that Reid was dressed. I have never heard of tingler before but that doesn't mean that it isn't real. The way that he was flustered by his burning lips was really funny, and then asking Emily and JJ what was wrong with him was just icing on the cake.