Reviews for A friend to the friendless
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I love this
Acro111 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Ohhh interesting, I eagerly await another chapter
I.C.2014 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Good for them
Screw the wicked bitch, go enjoy prom dammit.
I.C.2014 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I really hope you keep up with this. The story sounds interesting and I do like it a lot.
Cian chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Wow, I really like this story, please update
PLLlover152 chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Just combine the two movies so it'll still be awesome just TEN TIMES MORE AWESOME!
sascha chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Great story, when are you writing farther ?
una chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Is this story stopped?
nana chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
When are you posting chapter 6?
terry j chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Awesome story, i should if i was you not start over but going farther because if you hef it so busy than that cost much time. But if you really want to start again than you can maybe write that anthony and alice moving in the new house and are meeting carrie.
megan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Great story, when doe you write farther?
clarkegriffins chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Why don't ya just stick to the original? :) Sissy Spacek is pretty hot. Chloe's a little young for me :P no matter how pretty she is ;)
connie chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Maybe the next chapter you write could about that carrie reveals to anthony and alice that she maybe could have telekinetic powers or that the find that out. Ps great story
sam chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
i shal if i was you dont restart this story but going father. And in the next chapters that the become closer and more suspicius of carries homelife. Or that she could have supernatural powers.
CMR Rosa chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
I think you should make the remake if you what to, it sounds like a great idea, I hope you update that story faster.