Reviews for A friend to the friendless
Cian chapter 5 . 3/29
Wow, I really like this story, please update
PLLlover152 chapter 5 . 1/29
Just combine the two movies so it'll still be awesome just TEN TIMES MORE AWESOME!
sascha chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Great story, when are you writing farther ?
una chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Is this story stopped?
nana chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
When are you posting chapter 6?
terry j chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Awesome story, i should if i was you not start over but going farther because if you hef it so busy than that cost much time. But if you really want to start again than you can maybe write that anthony and alice moving in the new house and are meeting carrie.
megan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Great story, when doe you write farther?
Captain Bitcherica chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Why don't ya just stick to the original? :) Sissy Spacek is pretty hot. Chloe's a little young for me :P no matter how pretty she is ;)
connie chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Maybe the next chapter you write could about that carrie reveals to anthony and alice that she maybe could have telekinetic powers or that the find that out. Ps great story
sam chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
i shal if i was you dont restart this story but going father. And in the next chapters that the become closer and more suspicius of carries homelife. Or that she could have supernatural powers.
CMR Rosa chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
I think you should make the remake if you what to, it sounds like a great idea, I hope you update that story faster.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
It's nice that Carrie have some friends.
Whiteling chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
At lease she has friends with the twins - true blue friends.
sam chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Can you write this story further its really good
charmedhpgirl chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Awesome story! I really loved it that you gave Carrie two friends in this. When I first read the book and saw the movie, I was crying so hard that people around started asking what was wrong with me. Everyone I know doesn't like Carrie for burning down her school and killing most kids, but it was an accident. She only wanted to ruin their clothes. My opinion is that she had the right to pay them back, only she went a little farther. Can't wait for more of your story. Keep up the good work!