Reviews for Toy Size
madger the badger chapter 1 . 9/18
This will always be a favorite of mine
Revliledpembroke chapter 18 . 8/19
I like the general idea of this story, but I'm starting to get a little tired of the constant peril they are all in. There's always another threatening situation right around the corner. It (admittedly, this is at 6:30 in the morning after a night with no sleep, so I could be unreasonably impatient) feels like you're adding stuff to pad the length of it. First they were separated by the street sweeper (which works as the necessary complication to the story), but then there was the little girl (which you did well, but I'm not sure should have been done at all), the train, and now the cats! And I'm only halfway through the chapter... Harry Potter has less trouble in a school year than these toys (and the shrunken, 15 year old Andy) do on a simple walk across the street!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13
Μερος 1:Λοιπον ο καημενος μου αδερφος κρις κοιμοτον στο κρεβατι του ανησυχος γιατι ειχε κοντυνει λιγο απο 1,95 εγινε 1,56.Λεει πως αυτην την παραμονη χριστουγεννων πριν απο πολλα χρονια ηταν ξαπλωμενος στο κρεβατι ουδε εκανε θορυβο με τα σεντονια ηταν τελειος ακινητος ομως αναπνεε αργα και ησυχα ακουγαι εναν ηχο που ειχε φοβηθει πως εγω η μικρη του αδερφουλα δεν θα ακουγε τα κουδουνακια απ'το ελκηθρο του πατερα μας.Ειχα βαλει τα μπισκοτα και το γαλα πανω στο τραπεζι του σαλονιου και ειπα:Οριστε τατα.Ο ξαδερφος μου ειπε:Ξαδερφη εισαι υπεροχη θα ξετρελαθει ο μπαμπα σου με αυτα τα μπισκοτα.Εγω χαμογελαω λεγωντας:Εεε δεν ηταν τιποτα μιχαλη συνταγη της μαμας.Τοτε ομως η χριστινα ειπε:Ωχ ξεχασαμε να βαλουμε ενα μπισκοτα πανω στο γραφειο του αδερφου σου αστερουλα ξαδερφη και εκεινος θα ξυπνησει απο λεπτο σε λεπτο απ'τα κουδουνια.Ευτυχως πριν πει κυμινο ειχα αφησει δυο μπισκοτακια και λιγο φραουλενιο γαλα για τον αδερφο μου.Δυστυχως ομως ο παναγιωτης χορευοντας με την κελι και την λενια κλακεττες σκουντηξε την κατσαρολα με το ζουμερο τραγανο κοτοπουλο στηθος με τηγανιτες πατατες και ρυζι με λαχανικα τα μαχαιροπιρουνα και το ποτηρια και τα ρηξε κατω.Ακουστηκε τοσο δυνατα αφου ακουστηκαν τα κουδουνακια και ξυπνησε ο αδερφος μου και μας κοιταξε.Πηγα κατω και τους ειδα σωριασμενους με την κατσαρολα πεσμενη αλλα οχι ανοιχτη και τους μαλωσα γιατι με τρομαξαν.
Μερος 2:Μετα ηρθε το τραινο αφου ειχα πιει εξι φλυτζανια κρασι ροζε και ρωτησα:Με συγχωρητε κυριε σταθμαρχη (ελοξυγκας) μηπως μπορειτε να μου πειτε (hiccuping) που πηγαινει αυτο το τραινο.Αυτος λεει:Φοβαμαι πως νεαρη μου κυρια εχεις παραπιει αλλα πηγαινει στο βορειο πολο ειναι το πολικο εξπρες.Αναιβαινω πανω και καθομαι με την λουιζα και την πηνελοπη και ο αδερφος μου μπηκε μεσα και εκατσε διπλα απ'την σοφια και την μαρινα.Ο μπουδουριδης ελεγε:Εγω θα κοψω το κρασι.Εγω ειχα γινει καλα και ειπα:Αα παναγιωτη ποιομενος μας ηρθες σημερα το πρωι πολυ βαραιμενος.Αυτος συνεχιζει τραβωντας τις ρογες μου:Για σενα μπυρα μου χρυση κου κου για και χαρα αστερουλα.Εγω λεω:Δεν εισαι μονο ποιομενος εισαι και προστιχος.Η λουιζα λεει:Ποσα ποτηρια εχει πιει αυτος.Εγω λεω:19 το πολυ πηγε να πιει 22 αλλα ευτυχως τον κρατησαμε πισω ειναι πολυ ηπιομενος και τι του δινουν και πινει νεφτη.Τα αδερφια μου με κοιτουσαν περιεργα καθως ο παναγιωτης ελεγε:Ειμαι πολυ σεξι για την μπλουζα μου πολυ σεξι για καρδιες.Εγω λεω:Ααα καλα τρια πουλακια καθονταν και πλεκανε πουλοβερ πρεπει να φερει καποιος τον γιατρο και την νοσοκομα.Η λουιζα λεει:Μηπως να φερει ψυχιατρο γιατι ψυχολογικο θα ναι το προβλημα αστο καλυτερα αντρολογος.Εκεινος λεει:Ειμαι μοντελο και οταν κουνησω τον καυτο μου πισινουλη.Εγω λεω:Τρια πουλακια καθοταν και πλεκανε πουλοβερ αν πηγε και ηπιε στο οινοπνευματοποτιο του εχω πει επανελειμεννες φορες να κοψει αυτη την συνηθεια γιατι καποια μερα μπορει να βρεθει να βλεπει τα ραδικια αναποδα.Η λουιζα λεει:Εχεις δικιο ξαδερφουλα θα χρειαστει να τον μαντρωσει η μαρινα γιατι αυτα το ορμανικα του με τρομαζουν.
GobblewonkerJeb chapter 36 . 4/4
Love this story. SO. KUMBANGING. AWESOME!
Randomness Girl chapter 1 . 1/27
I forgot to say in my review earlier, sometime in the middle of the story, I took some of my toys to my bed and hugged them tightly. Just wondering if this story had a similar effect on you when writing this, if you read this review
Randomness Girl chapter 36 . 1/27
I cant believe I actually bothered to read that. I usually only read if it's less than 12 chapters, but reading it was worth it. This was an interesting idea (that I looked up for some reason without knowing this fic) with a very captivating storyline! I loved the connection between Andy and Woody, and everything was basically perfect. Well, maybe not perfect since there is always room for improvement, but you knw what I mean. Even if some parts were pretty horrifying, I enjoyed reading it on my iPod in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping because of school.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
SO. FREAKING. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Daylight4361 chapter 36 . 12/17/2015
Just finished re-reading this. It's been a while, but I enjoyed it a lot... Again. Very well done, great ideas. The story translated very easily into a movie in my head, which speaks to the excellent writing for each character.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/27/2015
So even though Andy forget everything that happened here, it seems that he subconsciously remembered SOME things, like Jesse's name for example... I'm honestly surprised the toys take notice of those little details during their conversations.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/23/2015
That...was so good and touching. I let out a few tears and a smile... knowing endings are just beginnings to new adventures. :)
Guest chapter 36 . 7/20/2015
Honestly I wish there were more stories like this. It would be interesting if you made a sequel of this or something. Anyway, it was awesome. Write more wonderful stories!
Mr m chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Did anyone read the large man as John ratzenberger and I love the sauce puns
ASTEROULA chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
MY HUSBAND SAID DON'T YOU EVER SAW CHILDBIRTH I WITNESSED MY SISTERS'S EXISTANCE AND OH IT WAS HORRIBLE FOR MY FTOXI WIFE AND BABY.I SAID ΓΕΝΝΑΩ KIRIE FATSEA.ΑΥΤΟΣ ΛΕΕΙ ME TO KALO KI I PANAGIA MAZI LEO EYXARISTO OH THE PAIN IS SAID KIRIE FATSEA PIGENETE NA EIDOPEISTAI TA ADERFIA TIS ENTOMETAXI EGO KAI I XRISTINA THA TIN ETOIMASOUME THA MPOUME STO AUTOKINITO KAI VOUR GIA TIN TRIPOLI.
feeling nostalgia chapter 36 . 5/14/2015
"And you're my favourte sheriff." THAT'S IT. TEARS ALL OVER MY ROOM. I'M GONNA DROWN TO DEATH BY MY OWN TEARS BECAUSE OF YOU.
Now I don't know what to say.
I don't know what to say, so I'll do something instead.
Even if this is from 2011 I wanted to review, and I want now to do this.
Wait for a PM from me.
feeling nostalgia chapter 35 . 5/14/2015
THE NAME OF THIS CHAPTER BROKE MY HEART
"I think you've done enough driving for one day" LOL He was out of the playtime for a moment there XD
"This scene looks familiar." And again! hahaha
"Sweet day in the morning" what an expresion lol
OOooooh! I just remembered something... You know "Woody's Roundup"? Well, I'm a big fan of Team Fortress 2, and there's one gmod series that was ABSURD but EPIC and FUNNY! and it reminded me so much to these playtimes in Toy Story! But then, there was an EPIC TRAILER for the last chapter! AND HE NEVER FINISHED IT! HE... HE NEVER EVEN WANTED TO DO IT! And it reminded me SO MUCH of Woody's Roundup, the last chapter never finished... Awww ;_; I want that last chapter :(
Well, in case you like Team Fortress 2 too, the series was "Scout is Hero: The Adventures of Pancake Man" by BlueChameleon01
"Jail! Is it over?" that's the moment when the playtime world returned to be Andy's room again. Rex always messing everything up... xP
I don't want it to end...
(PS: I've been writing this review while I was reading the chapter)
439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »