Reviews for Toy Size
Connor chapter 5 . 3/14
Bullseye is missing aB
AppleSpongeCake chapter 36 . 11/26/2016
I don't think you know how heartbreaking this is. The moment I read the label for the growing potion (or whatever it is) I knew I was gearing up for something like this.
why.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 33 . 11/26/2016
I'm in the middle of the epic battle sequence in CH. 33, and I bet that one of the main characters will die. I'm thinking Buzz, Woody, or Andy.
madger the badger chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
This will always be a favorite of mine
Revliledpembroke chapter 18 . 8/19/2016
I like the general idea of this story, but I'm starting to get a little tired of the constant peril they are all in. There's always another threatening situation right around the corner. It (admittedly, this is at 6:30 in the morning after a night with no sleep, so I could be unreasonably impatient) feels like you're adding stuff to pad the length of it. First they were separated by the street sweeper (which works as the necessary complication to the story), but then there was the little girl (which you did well, but I'm not sure should have been done at all), the train, and now the cats! And I'm only halfway through the chapter... Harry Potter has less trouble in a school year than these toys (and the shrunken, 15 year old Andy) do on a simple walk across the street!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
Μερος 1:Λοιπον ο καημενος μου αδερφος κρις κοιμοτον στο κρεβατι του ανησυχος γιατι ειχε κοντυνει λιγο απο 1,95 εγινε 1,56.Λεει πως αυτην την παραμονη χριστουγεννων πριν απο πολλα χρονια ηταν ξαπλωμενος στο κρεβατι ουδε εκανε θορυβο με τα σεντονια ηταν τελειος ακινητος ομως αναπνεε αργα και ησυχα ακουγαι εναν ηχο που ειχε φοβηθει πως εγω η μικρη του αδερφουλα δεν θα ακουγε τα κουδουνακια απ'το ελκηθρο του πατερα μας.Ειχα βαλει τα μπισκοτα και το γαλα πανω στο τραπεζι του σαλονιου και ειπα:Οριστε τατα.Ο ξαδερφος μου ειπε:Ξαδερφη εισαι υπεροχη θα ξετρελαθει ο μπαμπα σου με αυτα τα μπισκοτα.Εγω χαμογελαω λεγωντας:Εεε δεν ηταν τιποτα μιχαλη συνταγη της μαμας.Τοτε ομως η χριστινα ειπε:Ωχ ξεχασαμε να βαλουμε ενα μπισκοτα πανω στο γραφειο του αδερφου σου αστερουλα ξαδερφη και εκεινος θα ξυπνησει απο λεπτο σε λεπτο απ'τα κουδουνια.Ευτυχως πριν πει κυμινο ειχα αφησει δυο μπισκοτακια και λιγο φραουλενιο γαλα για τον αδερφο μου.Δυστυχως ομως ο παναγιωτης χορευοντας με την κελι και την λενια κλακεττες σκουντηξε την κατσαρολα με το ζουμερο τραγανο κοτοπουλο στηθος με τηγανιτες πατατες και ρυζι με λαχανικα τα μαχαιροπιρουνα και το ποτηρια και τα ρηξε κατω.Ακουστηκε τοσο δυνατα αφου ακουστηκαν τα κουδουνακια και ξυπνησε ο αδερφος μου και μας κοιταξε.Πηγα κατω και τους ειδα σωριασμενους με την κατσαρολα πεσμενη αλλα οχι ανοιχτη και τους μαλωσα γιατι με τρομαξαν.
Μερος 2:Μετα ηρθε το τραινο αφου ειχα πιει εξι φλυτζανια κρασι ροζε και ρωτησα:Με συγχωρητε κυριε σταθμαρχη (ελοξυγκας) μηπως μπορειτε να μου πειτε (hiccuping) που πηγαινει αυτο το τραινο.Αυτος λεει:Φοβαμαι πως νεαρη μου κυρια εχεις παραπιει αλλα πηγαινει στο βορειο πολο ειναι το πολικο εξπρες.Αναιβαινω πανω και καθομαι με την λουιζα και την πηνελοπη και ο αδερφος μου μπηκε μεσα και εκατσε διπλα απ'την σοφια και την μαρινα.Ο μπουδουριδης ελεγε:Εγω θα κοψω το κρασι.Εγω ειχα γινει καλα και ειπα:Αα παναγιωτη ποιομενος μας ηρθες σημερα το πρωι πολυ βαραιμενος.Αυτος συνεχιζει τραβωντας τις ρογες μου:Για σενα μπυρα μου χρυση κου κου για και χαρα αστερουλα.Εγω λεω:Δεν εισαι μονο ποιομενος εισαι και προστιχος.Η λουιζα λεει:Ποσα ποτηρια εχει πιει αυτος.Εγω λεω:19 το πολυ πηγε να πιει 22 αλλα ευτυχως τον κρατησαμε πισω ειναι πολυ ηπιομενος και τι του δινουν και πινει νεφτη.Τα αδερφια μου με κοιτουσαν περιεργα καθως ο παναγιωτης ελεγε:Ειμαι πολυ σεξι για την μπλουζα μου πολυ σεξι για καρδιες.Εγω λεω:Ααα καλα τρια πουλακια καθονταν και πλεκανε πουλοβερ πρεπει να φερει καποιος τον γιατρο και την νοσοκομα.Η λουιζα λεει:Μηπως να φερει ψυχιατρο γιατι ψυχολογικο θα ναι το προβλημα αστο καλυτερα αντρολογος.Εκεινος λεει:Ειμαι μοντελο και οταν κουνησω τον καυτο μου πισινουλη.Εγω λεω:Τρια πουλακια καθοταν και πλεκανε πουλοβερ αν πηγε και ηπιε στο οινοπνευματοποτιο του εχω πει επανελειμεννες φορες να κοψει αυτη την συνηθεια γιατι καποια μερα μπορει να βρεθει να βλεπει τα ραδικια αναποδα.Η λουιζα λεει:Εχεις δικιο ξαδερφουλα θα χρειαστει να τον μαντρωσει η μαρινα γιατι αυτα το ορμανικα του με τρομαζουν.
GobblewonkerJeb chapter 36 . 4/4/2016
Love this story. SO. KUMBANGING. AWESOME!
Randomness Girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
I forgot to say in my review earlier, sometime in the middle of the story, I took some of my toys to my bed and hugged them tightly. Just wondering if this story had a similar effect on you when writing this, if you read this review
Randomness Girl chapter 36 . 1/27/2016
I cant believe I actually bothered to read that. I usually only read if it's less than 12 chapters, but reading it was worth it. This was an interesting idea (that I looked up for some reason without knowing this fic) with a very captivating storyline! I loved the connection between Andy and Woody, and everything was basically perfect. Well, maybe not perfect since there is always room for improvement, but you knw what I mean. Even if some parts were pretty horrifying, I enjoyed reading it on my iPod in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping because of school.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
SO. FREAKING. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Daylight4361 chapter 36 . 12/17/2015
Just finished re-reading this. It's been a while, but I enjoyed it a lot... Again. Very well done, great ideas. The story translated very easily into a movie in my head, which speaks to the excellent writing for each character.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/27/2015
So even though Andy forget everything that happened here, it seems that he subconsciously remembered SOME things, like Jesse's name for example... I'm honestly surprised the toys take notice of those little details during their conversations.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/23/2015
That...was so good and touching. I let out a few tears and a smile... knowing endings are just beginnings to new adventures. :)
Guest chapter 36 . 7/20/2015
Honestly I wish there were more stories like this. It would be interesting if you made a sequel of this or something. Anyway, it was awesome. Write more wonderful stories!
Mr m chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Did anyone read the large man as John ratzenberger and I love the sauce puns
442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »