Reviews for Toy Size
Honestly I wish there were more stories like this. It would be interesting if you made a sequel of this or something. Anyway, it was awesome. Write more wonderful stories!
Mr m chapter 14 . 7/18
Did anyone read the large man as John ratzenberger and I love the sauce puns
ASTEROULA chapter 7 . 6/30
MY HUSBAND SAID DON'T YOU EVER SAW CHILDBIRTH I WITNESSED MY SISTERS'S EXISTANCE AND OH IT WAS HORRIBLE FOR MY FTOXI WIFE AND BABY.I SAID ΓΕΝΝΑΩ KIRIE FATSEA.ΑΥΤΟΣ ΛΕΕΙ ME TO KALO KI I PANAGIA MAZI LEO EYXARISTO OH THE PAIN IS SAID KIRIE FATSEA PIGENETE NA EIDOPEISTAI TA ADERFIA TIS ENTOMETAXI EGO KAI I XRISTINA THA TIN ETOIMASOUME THA MPOUME STO AUTOKINITO KAI VOUR GIA TIN TRIPOLI.
feeling nostalgia chapter 36 . 5/14
"And you're my favourte sheriff." THAT'S IT. TEARS ALL OVER MY ROOM. I'M GONNA DROWN TO DEATH BY MY OWN TEARS BECAUSE OF YOU.
Now I don't know what to say.
I don't know what to say, so I'll do something instead.
Even if this is from 2011 I wanted to review, and I want now to do this.
Wait for a PM from me.
feeling nostalgia chapter 35 . 5/14
THE NAME OF THIS CHAPTER BROKE MY HEART
"I think you've done enough driving for one day" LOL He was out of the playtime for a moment there XD
"This scene looks familiar." And again! hahaha
"Sweet day in the morning" what an expresion lol
OOooooh! I just remembered something... You know "Woody's Roundup"? Well, I'm a big fan of Team Fortress 2, and there's one gmod series that was ABSURD but EPIC and FUNNY! and it reminded me so much to these playtimes in Toy Story! But then, there was an EPIC TRAILER for the last chapter! AND HE NEVER FINISHED IT! HE... HE NEVER EVEN WANTED TO DO IT! And it reminded me SO MUCH of Woody's Roundup, the last chapter never finished... Awww ;_; I want that last chapter :(
Well, in case you like Team Fortress 2 too, the series was "Scout is Hero: The Adventures of Pancake Man" by BlueChameleon01
"Jail! Is it over?" that's the moment when the playtime world returned to be Andy's room again. Rex always messing everything up... xP
I don't want it to end...
(PS: I've been writing this review while I was reading the chapter)
feeling nostalgia chapter 34 . 5/14
"Oh good Sheriff, you're here," said Andy. "You've got to hurry!"
I knew that was the start of the playtime! Hahaha omgg this fanfic is so awesome ;_;
feeling nostalgia chapter 33 . 5/14
The part when Zurg attacks was AMAZING! LOL really it was! WOW! xD
feeling nostalgia chapter 32 . 5/14
WOOOO this fanfic yeaaaah it's awesomeeee why do I keep forgetting what I was going to comment in the review? It always happens to me and it's frustrating! D:
feeling nostalgia chapter 31 . 5/14
ACTIOOON! YEAAAH!
Oh by the way, since the first scene in which Marvelo and Warrick talked, I imagine Warrick as a good version of I. I don't know why XD
feeling nostalgia chapter 30 . 5/14
Is like talking about toys is talking about slaves. But this is a different universe, not real world, this is fiction. I mean, if toys were alive in real life, the right thing to do wouldn't be kidnapping kids, but Woody wouldn't be right for me when he says "Toys are to comfort their owners and give them joy. They're suppose to love and support them no matter how old they get (and may I add, no matter what they do to their toys). That's what toys are for." If toys were alive in real life and they had real feelings, it wouldn't be right for them to be slaves and feel proud about it... BUT YEAH, this is fiction, this is a metaphor, etc etc
feeling nostalgia chapter 29 . 5/14
GO GO RUN!
feeling nostalgia chapter 28 . 5/14
This is the only fanfic which author notes are interesting to read haha
yeah what the heck you've gone too far D: but now I'll read the next chapter! XD
feeling nostalgia chapter 27 . 5/13
I'm still liking this story, but I think Andy and his toys have been too much time separated. I want them together again! :(
feeling nostalgia chapter 26 . 5/13
"Woody grumbled with great annoyance as he threw aside screws, nails, nuts and other assortments of tool gadgets from a box. He smacked it, irritated, then looked all around to see if there was any place that he missed." Reminded me of Toy Story 1 when he's at the moving truck looking for RC.
feeling nostalgia chapter 25 . 5/13
That nightmare really scared me :(
And I remembered a dream I had like a year ago, in which Woody was like some kind of ghost, and he was human-sized and no one could see him, and I remember he looked depressed because he had been looking for Andy since long ago but couldn't find him... I don't know what to think about that dream now :/